Finding the right subsciption Fee

Today was a great day to my options systems (crazy options. crazy options 2016, 9900 options)
and the gains are total $13,395

of course past results never predict future gains anr any systems any mine specially are very risky.

but Crazy Options Gains almost 600% and I am happy each day that we have some new great trades.

The Crazy…

its funny that last week and any week 80-90 of the free subscribers leave.
Ok that’s life and all people like free and don’t like to pay but the pricing of the systems is fair
and I give nice discount to all subscribers that follow 2-3 systems.

for example - 3 systems for $300 instead of $597 per months.

I wonder maybe to change the pricing to help more people to join me.
but its now not the only point.

one of my subscribers told my today that he make 10K today and that $300 is not so much at all (he has combined 3 systems so its not correlated and have the fruits of all my trading)

i would like to respect also loyal followers and don’t make the best systems so cheap.

so what is your advise for successful systems?

First, you do not have a successful system. A successful system should not have a drawdown of more than 5%. What you offer is a throw of the dice backed by complete arrogance and zero regard for others well being. If you had any experience, you would know what it’s like to be down -50% in a real account and would never want anybody to feel that pain.
You my friend are a complete rookie. Your odds of success, just by looking at your other strategies is zero. You have shown that you are willing to walk away from a losing account/ strategy, then just start another one.
Your skill set is worth zero $

The only value you offer is waiting for your strategies to implode and watching you be humbled, because if you had any real experience you’d be more cautious, respectful and not as narcissistic.

5 Likes

I’ve actually discouraged people from subscribing. The pain for someone undercapitalized is not something I would wish on anyone. If your well off it may not mean much to loose 30k - 50k in a day. So if someone wants to pay the 2k it’s fine with me.

Even with my numbers I’m hesitant to allow anyone trade it in a live account.

Chris

WOW PaulChaney you so mad about my gains.

you really don’t like it.

Its hard to see other people success and all you can do is to attack.

Yes it was 50% down few second in AUG crash but the “Zero skill” man gains almost 600%
so everybody can decide if he or she wish to risk X when any system know to make 10X

now I save my gain carfully!!

DD of 5% its so funny when we talk about options…i could not stop laughing.

As 14 years trading currency as you wrote about youself I reallu I wish to see your great systems with less then 5% DD. could you send me the link? promise to contribute all my today gains for you showing this.

I Respect all people and I usually I don’t care to answer to frustrated people who can’t even check the risk-gains parameters.

with 5% DD you can’t have 600% gains.
is so basic!

When you see the best systems sort by gains - we can see that C2 heart attack of other’s people far higher then my systems. and yes I proud to play each day with C2 grid and to find my 3 systems on top with all risk-reward perameters.

Check Sharpe Ratio. u never did this.

I am so happy that people thank my in private today for gaining 10K

and people like you only give me more power.

some people build things, other try to destroy.

hope some day (after 14 years you sould be there…) you will have system that can be better then the “ZERO SKILL” person.

but till then you really can’t say too much. YOU don’t understand my work. as my GF said: You probably NEVER has such results.

I wish you great weekend with love and care, respect and joy.

Life is so beautiful and I going to celebrate my amazing success with My GF.
hope you be OK

combined portfolio - let the nation decide 1000% gains for 35% risk.
past results never say anything about the future

Really cool systems!!!
By the way, do you trade them by yourself? I didn’t notice TOS certificate.

I use same brain to my my own trades ans i have new project that will be in 2-3 months where i use only small part of the account to make big moves.

this will be TOS of course.

and yes its very risky and the man (paul) who can’t stay the het need to step out of my cithcen !

thanks for suporting my like many other friends

Ha,ha !!
Your real combined portfolio is +29% with a -58% draw down. The gains would actually be less than that, because some of the strategies went bankrupt with a -100% draw down. As for the sharpe ratio you mention, your combined portfolio average is -0.858

1 Like

Yes Paul the sad part is that the wakeup call will be painful for many and this ongoing narcissistic forum threads are a mix between comedy and annoyance.

Its pretty easy to reverse engineer the strategy as it is simple buying a tremendous amount of at the money call options that expire the same or next day when the stock is falling at some pivot levels, like Open price, Pivot S1, yesterday close etc. If the stock falls further the position is even increased.
So now people can blow up their account on there own without paying someone.

However the big running trades aren’t placed anymore in order to sustain the “good” track record, now its just picking up pennies in front of the steam roller as it seems the position are closed as soon as there are a little bit in profit.

I still wait Paul your great results…
Where are they?
I am proud to be like a start up
And yes I had many bad systems that was not so good enough, and yes any investor has to fail before the big gains flow.
It’s great to see my result improving and funny when zero systems person try to teach us something.

And the second person … I have great timing and I know to buy low and sell high

When I buy a lot u say I risk too much
When I buy less it’s not good for you
How can you put my result in " "
I promise such result are not even in your dreams …

That is why my 3 systems:
Crazy options
Crazy Options 2016
9900 options

Are in the top 5 systems today in c2.
They are good till now. Maybe next week they will be not good.

My systems are with amazing win rate
My systems are
Better the any stock-future-forex-options system
Far better then all your work
And yes they are very risky
But some people can tolerate x risk against 13x gains.

When you try to compete be try to find smart arguments as you write - show my your better win rate, profit factor or any risk parameter

lets ask you simple question. Let say that a system will pass 1000 % gains … Would you still be not tolerate for 30% or so risk? Or you understand that there is x pactor that will convince your that this is interesting system?

It’s funny that you also join the ‘zero skill’ party about me. So I will continue to do my best and I promise you too that meet my work each day as I work very hard to enlarge the gap between and your avatar doing . You sould have the best luck on the planet to win 1/2 of my gains.

Have a great week, I feel how mad you about my suscess.

And as my GF said again: when people are far on you back - all that they can do is to said something bad about you. And when 2 people try to put you down and put so much energy with no sense -that Is clue you are really doing great job

I linguistically don’t understand most your post I’m afraid but I must say the quote above is a cutting edge trading strategy. I will try now try to sell high first and buy low later. I’m in for a nobel price nomination.

Bla bla
You only I month here and I wish you be focus of stay in the game.

You don’t have any record on doing so we can’t even compete on any gain- risk parameter

You look like a bored child
Enjoy life
Forget about my systems
Bye bye
I have better think in life then speaking with person that join here less then 2 months and have no record of doing

Thank for saying that I risk less last days: so there are my top 3 systems on Friday.

Of course it’s not true that I risk less - it’s not fair to mislead my followers !!

so how much did you make on Friday ?

Well you made 0 because you don’t trade your gambling system.

Bla bla bla the Zero record person has so poor results that all you can do is to insult the best record person in town.

So I wish you all the best and all I can say that on Friday me and my followers made more then 50k in real money which is probably 51k more then you.
I taking that even if you have 1k success you could be on air but…all you need is love and then you be be less upset about my systems.

Where are your results ?

Okay, enough. Thread closed.

2 Likes