Gambler and Fraudster

Thanks @MatejGlavas . I do not think much can be done. I had given him access to my IB account on my own volition. He was smart in his sales pitch. My discussion here is mainly to warn others . C2 is a great platform and should not be spoiled by people like these

1 Like

This is just my thinking.
But if he presented himself as a hedge fund manager, and rest, and you have emails, and rest to prove so; well; you should at least talk to lawyer.

2 Likes

You should have asked for a 5 year audited track record, were you login and watching the trades everyday, if not, thatā€™s your mistake. Depend on your account size, was he going all in on one position or trading multiple position.

140k is what % of your total account, if you had a couple million, then itā€™s ok. If it was more then 50% of your account, then you should have stop him after 25k loss.

Just because someone gave themself the title Hedge Fund manager, doesnā€™t mean anything.

Most Hedge Fund canā€™t get beat the market, might as well trade your own money.

1 Like

If the hedge name is Axe Capital from Billions, I have no problem to put my funds in that hedge funds + there is agreement. I canā€™t let anyone access my private funds with more than $140k , just because someone from internet says, Iā€™m hedge funds who managed multi billion dollar, seems like Nigerian Prince.

3 Likes

agree. I am not overly worried about the 140k. it was relatively low compared to the total portfolio. But he was assgined around 300k and thankfully i pulled the plug when he was half way through. And he was half way through in less than a week. I did not raise this on C2 forum earlier as it was entirely my error to jump into an agreement with him without any evidence of his performance. I also failed so smell a rat when he wanted to come out of C2 and work directly with me etc and always ignored the track record questions .

When i saw him on C2 again with a different Name , was when i thought it was my duty to warn others.

2 Likes

yes I do have enough evidence. Mails , chats, and had pasted them on this form. Mathew advised me not to paste individual mails as it can have Privacy issues and it was taken off.

And he is an Indian living in Banglore, I am aware how the system works. Pursuing him will be a sheer waste of time. And now i see him post a canadian flag next to his system, could be he is in canada now. so you seeā€¦

saby_u -

Your warning is useful, and should be heeded. Let me say this before closing this thread: trading is risky, and you can lose money whether on C2 or not. But you should never allow anyone who solicits you to trade for you directly, outside the control of the C2 platform. Iā€™m going to close this thread now, because your point has been well made. I appreciate your sharing this with others.

2 Likes