Gambler and Fraudster

This guys is a Gambler and a Fraudster

He started here in C2 as Eminincome . Approached me a few times to manage my account directly.

I lost over 140k with him. i was carried away when he said he manages large multimillion dollar hedge fund. I did ask him to show me some statements which he never did. Thankfully i was not fully invested with him. Over night he dissapears and now he has come up with a new name. I went through his trading carefully and asked him several questions and realized he has no idea of what he is doing. I believe he is a Gambler out here to make some quick buck.

Beware. You may end up losing your account in a day

If anyone has questions pls feel free to ask me

First of all, trade details will clearly say whether systrm is fraud( systems like uvxy trader , us bonds etc). Another common approach I believe going on by fraudsters is giving free coupons to select respectable customers who just join but never really trade it. They also create artificial users and subscribe to their systems to show activity. Seeing lot of subscriptions to a system the unaware customer joins by actually paying. They will try to get more customers like this while system will never trade!

Good lord dude. 140k?

Due diligence pays folks.

I wouldn’t invest with this guy just based on his goofy picture alone. :laughing:

2 Likes

my thoughts also. Who, IN THEIR RIGHT MIND, would CONTINUE to hang in there while losing $140,000 ???

Cut your losers short, and or, DON’T JOIN if trade leader is not showing you the information you requested.

My questions to @saby_u :

1. I can’t find a user account named eminincome.
  2. I did find a strategy named eminiIncome, (https://collective2.com/details/117481900) but it only showed 3 trades. How did you lose $140,000 in only 3 trades?
  3. Do you have any legal recourse to sue the trade leader for fraud, to recover some of your money?
  4. What percentage of your total capital was this loss?
  5. Why do you only have 1 post in these forums, and 1 reply in a different thread?
  6. Is your post real, or is it a fraud? It just doesn’t seem real, that you could loss that much money, and then waste your time and effort making a forum post complaining about it.
1 Like

@ball_trader, I agree with you that the loss is a bit high but its not that easy for investors who don’t have any knowledge of trading to just stop especially if the trader keeps on insisting that he will recover the losses (I assume thats what most traders say). Its possible the investor over leveraged by scaling more than the 100%.

There are also lots of C2 people who never post their comments so its not unusual for someone to make posts since they may not feel comfortable.

This is why this forum is good to weed out the scammers so that our hard earned money doesn’t disappear.

i just can’t believe what he is saying, using my critical thinking skills.
you don’t have $140,000 to risk by being an beginning investor who throws it into a strangers system, but doesn’t know how to manage the risk of loss.
unless it was a lottery winning, in that case, easy come, easy go.

if you’re going to put that much money at risk, you don’t trust a stranger. you find who the person is, and research their background and history. now, if you know who the person is, you can name them, if you really want to warn people to not lose their money with this scammer…

i understand people not making posts, but put yourself in their shoes. if you lost $140,000, would you post something in an online forum, or would you be hiring a lawyer to find this person who scammed your money?

i invite @saby_u to provide proof of the trades and losses using a google doc shared with the public and linked here. until then, i’ll just have to ignore it as bull poop. there is too much crap on the web, it is not believable.

Please note that amid all these discussions, the developer in question (cme whatever) has not refuted the claim! And Saby_u is subscribing to many systems including multiple systems of mine. So he is a legit paying user. 140k is an absolute number. Its value is relative :wink: its just a warning. You may want to ignore if u like, ball trader. I dont know what Saby_u would gain by making this up

are all his systems.

I will paste his trades as well as his emails to me . The above is just to make people here aware of this kind of systems.

I have moved on wiser from this event…i do not want other subscribers to face the same problem. The reason for this post is novice subscribers need to be aware and protect themselves from scammers

1 Like

The initial solicitation mail for all to look
Emini Income EminiIncome@outlook.com
Apr 21
to me
Hello Sabyasachi,

I’m the Trade Leader of Emini-Income (https://collective2.com/details/117483472)

I have an interesting “Proposal” to you, if you like to know more, please respond to this email and we have discuss more. I hope this proposal would be interesting to you - Financially.

Regards,
AG.

Its too bad that C2 has scammers…but thats the reality of the world…

Be careful not to invest fully in any one system and to diversify

1 Like

Should we have a thread to post a list of scammers?

2 Likes

we need one so they can be weeded out

I think @DogZebra_Investing was building another list too

2 Likes

did you lose the money thru c2 or you invest with him privately?

That’s not true. There are people that handles more money than that here in C2 and they’re not professional investors, not everyone’s money comes from trading… And maybe sometimes they don’t know how to cut loses or if they should cut loses or wait a bit more, or if this “trading thing” will multiply the money that comes from selling a house or whatever.

Also, I’m sure that some people wouldn’t do anything to recover those $140,000, and others will do, depending on their perception of that value and because the definition of a “scam” is complex. It may be a standard martingale strategy, but it would be legal.

3 Likes

Thanks Guys for heads up.
I’ve subscribed CME SMALL on 5/30 scaling 50% (1 Contract), so far he made 10 trades after I subscribed, ALL are win trade. I am not sure how he is doing but i trade only 1 contract to limit the loss.

Both. First he lost money thru C2 . then he said he has execution issues with C2 and the platform is not good enough for big hedge fund managers like him. He then asked private access to my IB account. at this point I asked him I need to see his trading statements and also I am not sure if C2 permits this. He said the hedge fund statements were not to be given out etc as they have confidentiality . Ideally I should have sniffed something was wrong. But gave in to his constant e mails and messages etc. so he did lose money through C2 but most of the loss was with the direct access .

Am not a lawyer, but believe you should contact one, and see what are your options.

1 Like

After he got the account down by 100k i did check with him how he trades, what strategies he uses, what are his plans to get back up etc and the alarm bell went heavy when he mentioned " it is all in his head" apparently he can feel the market etc. i was travelling then and by the time I could stop him, he was down another 40k