Golden Stone Golden Fund

Hello All,

After upgrade since Jan 2017, the system ( https://www.collective2.com/details/98531369 ) performs significantly better (YTD return 51.7%) (hypothetical performance results) than previous version. Instead of resetting the strategy, (C2 does provide this option), I would like to keep the original data for myself to know the past.

The system’s target is to make decent profit in market downturn, while catching the bench mark (ie. QQQ/QLD) performance in bull market. The performance during these couple of weeks are typical example.

Thanks and feel free to let me know your comments.

Henry

make it $25 a month and i’ll join.

Hello Henry,

Since you trade it in your own account getting TOS certified should not be too much trouble and would increase the appeal tremendously.

1 Like

Hello Karl,

Thank you for your comment. I have been considering making it TOS, but since i am trading in Canada and using Registered account, I cannot see an option to link that broker to TOS. Please frankly speaking, the recent 100% fee increase from C2 does’t sounds reasonable.

Thanks

Henry

Hello All,

I would like to provide a 3-month 25% off coupon if you would like to join during next 30 days.

Coupon Code: UGVI65383

This coupon allows a new subscriber access to ‘Golden Stone Quant Fund’ at reduced price.
Instead of the standard price of $99.00 per month, user having this coupon will be charged $75.00 per month.
This reduced price will remain in effect for 3 billing transactions.
Please note that this coupon expires on 2017-09-17 15:03:00 Eastern U.S. time.

Thanks

Henry

What kind of upgrade did you do, write a whole new formula?

I added some extra filters on top of old version to make it more robust when system calculation result is on the wrong direction

C2 grid ranking of Golden Stone System based on 60-days and 30-days return stands at top 2: