G Invest Strategy

Hello, Although my strategy ( G Invest) has been here for a long period of time and is one of the leading in ROI it is not noticed on any investors dashboard/discover strategy. What do I need to do in order to get noticed?
How can I reactivate it without deleting the track record? should I open a new one? will my old strategy stay?
Thanks, G

Hi @Gtrend,
Here’s a link to your strategy for others to follow:

My initial thoughts are that your strategy (1) has relied on a few really big winners that you let ride a while, as opposed to making lots of smaller successful trades, and (2) that your strategy does not trade very frequently, in fact so much so that there’s not a single closed trade that was initiated since late 2016. The very popular strategies here seem to be in opposition to both of these approaches.

You need to decrease drawdown and subscription fee approx 10 times. That’s the way for popularity.

1 Like

I assume the 91% drawdown is a fluke error - see if C2 can get that cleared up. Regardless, you had a >60% drawdown right off the bat when the system started out. So that would take it off my list immediately.

In addition you are charging $2k a month. That’s huge. You effectively priced out a large chunk of investors that simply don’t have the funds to throw into single systems like this.

@Gtrend, although you had an impressive 2 years prior to this year (which were very good bull years) this year your performance has been breakeven almost and yet your sub fee is 2k monthly that would almost surely eliminate potential investors.

If you want more interest its suggested to reduce your fees and/or offer coupons. However I think coupons will still not work since 2k monthly is pretty much one of the highest fees in C2,

1 Like

Also, just to pile on, when I look on the Grid (https://collective2.com/grid) the most expensive strategy I see is $1000 per month.

1 Like

Thanks.I will take this into consideration. There were few reasons why I wanted to keep it that high at the time. The first is that I know my abilities for over 18 year of experience and the site doesn’t offer commission based on success fee so I thought that for such high rewards on a very low relative risk, (excluding the first two month) is reasonable. Anyway I will look into making changes…

I can assure you that although those years were bullish it has nothing to do with the returns and risk on my portfolio! This year I have a breakeven return because I did not trade the account during all this time and wasn’t active at all, 0 trades except a sell or two, as well as the high commission on the account shredded all the return. I will come up with a more friendly version soon offering an attractive subscription fee/ hope to see you joining in…

The drawdown of 91-99% is wrong but you are right that the first two month had a substantial drawdown, and although I did want to start with a small drawdown for testing reasons, I experienced a gap down which caused a much bigger loss than expected. (should not happen again) Anyway since then it might be one of the best risk/reward ratio performances on the platform although I didn’t make many trades as well as the high commission impacted the profits… thinking of re- opening the strategy with lower fees but I want to check out demand first:dart: (check out comments in regards to fees