HEAR Extreme Price Movement

Has anyone been following the stock HEAR for Turtle Beach? They have had a very good year compared to previous years with increase sales of their headphones due to the rise in some popular free multiplayer video games. The rise in earnings has made for a massive move over the last 3 months. However, my doubt is whether or not they can sustain the growth in earnings to help dig them out of their debt hole. Any thoughts?

P.S. Is there a way in the forums to tag a stock symbol like you can on twitter or stocktwits?

Well, since my strategy is currently short HEAR, you can imagine what my opinion of the company might be :wink: Yeah, the move up is way over-baked.

Haha, yeah that makes it pretty clear. Do you think any part of it was justified? I was long HEAR for a while. Now I am neutral. I got out around $15 on the 15th because it appeared to be too much. I mean I could see them having another good report next quarter, I just think the expectations may be too high now.

There’s no mechanism here to tag stock symbols, but if you want to feed me some more examples of extremely-overbought stocks in this thread, maybe I’ll work them into my trades of the day :rofl:

1 Like

TCS, REGI, NGVC, and PBF have been my biggest winners over the last few weeks. This weekend I will probably do some research to see if i am still happy with those. Perhaps they are already good shorts for you :grinning:

Nice … no, they don’t come up in my algorithm, but good for you if you made money off them.

Well that is at least encouraging that they don’t show up short in your system. By the way very impressive system from what I see.

Thanks, but don’t take that (the fact they don’t show up) as an endorsement or indicator that their momentum upward is still viable. My algorithm feasts off a whole different kind of stock, exhibiting a unique set of behaviors.

Cheers!

1 Like

Of course, I don’t expect your system or any to find every good short. Keep it up!