Help looking for strategy

Hi all, I remember one strategy that was best described as, insane. The returns were ridiculous, it was all out, but as always it had blown up for the most part and the leader had taken it private then brought it out as public but no longer taking subscribers. Can anyone remember?

This is a common theme with strategies here (going private and then becoming public once it recovers from its drawdown). Many trade leaders are testing ideas and others are just out to make a profit from subscription fees.

Why are you looking for that strategy? Hasn’t it already shown you that its too risky to invest real money in with a strategy that has almost blown up?

Any strategy that has a large drawdown is one that you should seriously consider as overly risky.

Of course, and I would never seriously use cash that I need towards it, but the returns were insane and even after the 70% or so drawdown it was still up. I just wanted to see its performance again, it was a one word fictional name and its frustrating I cant think of it.

Bijagual… That was it, insane.

Oh yeh I know that one…the trade leader retired and decided to work as a hedge fund manager.

Actually, the trade leader opened his own trading site and asked his C2 subscribers to migrate with him because he did not want to split the subscription fees with C2. At that time he had been extremely successful and had many, many subscribers. I declined to follow him because I do not want to split my investment funds in different broker’s accounts.

Please do not ask me about his contact information, I don’t have it any more and if I had it I would not give it out anyway.

1 Like

Oh ok thanks Karl I’ll take your word for it.