Help Zip4x strategy

He just doesn’t show “realized” losses yet because he is “doubling down” (i.e. Martingale) with hope and a prayer of a turn around (like his norm) that this time is not coming any time soon for him to try to turn the trade into a positive (thus almost 100% “win” rate).

He is currently down over $1 MILLION in his open position (the second of my two screen shots). He is been down 90% in the past (actually above 100% DD even though C2 somehow allow him to continue with the system), so 40% may not seem/mean much to you except if you were one of the two subs that just gave him $600 just days before that big continuing drop. This is not a VIX system that went bust…he is just “buying” more and more until he hopes things luckily turns his way (even if it means him staying in for months and months on a continuing losing trade).

Turn off your pc and hope for the best …

LOL…unfortunately that’s only thing you can do right now (if you are sub of the system and don’t want to take or already have taken a big loss).

I was subscribed to this system and I lost a lot of money last december and january with a big drawdown, a situation like right now. The system return does not include interests, big positions for long time take an important amount of money from your account.
I think it can be useful, just if you wait for big drawdowns to set up Auto-trade and wait for the recovery, then you can make money. Another option is to set up stop loss by your self. $10k is not enough, you have to scale it like 1% and paying $600 a month has not sense.

Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed to this topic. This strategy is “dead” to me. Trade like this guy anyone can do and I don’t need to pay to anyone :). Unfortunately, ppl lost money.

i lost 100k in two days , my whole account wiped out in October 2016. GBP/NZD, he is still holding this position at a losing over 1.7million. Now you decide what you are going to do.

2 Likes