Hi matt

With the new format on the autotrade control pannel I couldn’t change the number of contracts traded or put in a stop loss. it just comes up with a red x and wont let me go on. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks, Sam

Please send me a screen shot of what you are looking at (i.e. “it just comes up with a red x”) so that I can understand and try to help.

sorry I don’t know. Can you tell me how to seed a screen shot. the red x is beside the box I put the stop loss in. Like i’m using the wrong format or something when I put a number in.

To create a screen shot press the PrtScn button (top right corner of the keyboard) while holding down the ALT key. The image of your screen is now in memory.

Open Paint and press CTRL+V to paste the image (cut/edit the part you want if necessary). Name the file and save it in .jpg format.

Now upload this .jpg file to a free photo and image hosting service like http://imageshack.us and you will immediately get the URL of your image. Then just post this URL in the forum.

Sam - Sorry the screen is not clear. The little red X that appears is not meant to tell you you have done something wrong. Rather, it’s just a simple way to remove the stop loss if you decide you don’t want it. Click the red X next to it, and the stop loss will disappear.