Highest subscribers?

Bravo. You do not know anything and make such statements and conclusions. You made me laugh. And if you are wrong? What then? We’ll give you the title - The Divan Champion.

1 Like

Glad you got a chuckle out of it.
I’m sure you’ll make millions here with your martingale strategy.

“In Soviet Russia, strategy subscribes to YOU!”

-The Divan Champion (whatever that is)

1 Like

Guessing by Divan Champion he means talk champion; since in some Slavic languages “divaniti”
means to talk all day long.

Oh, Mikhail, can you please explain what happened with your broker and people who followed you?

@MatejGlavas, based on my experience forex brokers can requote your entry and exit prices and they tend to trade against your position as well. Typically all subs that follows a strategy that gets targeted will lose as well. Unlike the futures markets there is no exchange so each broker can quote whatever prices they like within reason of course. Also, you can get a price spike during news at one broker but not at another broker to stop you out.

Just from my experience.

Yes those are B book brokers mostly. And since no central exchange, no one can control them.

Just wondering what did happen in that particular case.
I know some brokers void big profits; due to some small print.

You need to cure your head. I am ready to pay for the services of a psychiatrist for you.

Two things can happen -

• “Broker” went bankruptcy

• Our fellow trader blown up the account with his martingale strategy and blames “broker” now.

We will not know for sure, but we can see how he will make it here.

Divan means couch or sofa.

I will say, don’t bother his strategy n entertain him. We know exactly what is going on. He is only provider signals n collect subscribers fee. Don’t even ask about verification his real trade in real broker account. He doesn’t even know what kind of regulations that US govt implement for this particular trading vehicles, do you expect ur account will survive ? Such as wasting time to ask many question to him when you have no intention to use his signals.

1 Like

I’m writing through a Google translator. There was a PAMM account from one broker, this account was tied to various autocommunication accounts where I had more than 5 000 subscribers and the amount in management totaled about 20 000 000 USD. The broker was cheating, it became known much later. Clients withdrew from the PAMM not by means but by balance. For example, you invested 10 000 passes the trade balance of your account becomes 10 500, and the funds 10 100. According to the log you can draw 10 100, but this broker could withdraw 10 500 on the balance sheet no matter what the loss was. Thus, for 2 months the account fell by 20%. Consequently, other people, most of the autocommunication have disconnected, since minus 20% for 2 months for many the result of the disaster. Now I work with clients through the autocommunication services and MAM-accounts, the total amount in management is more than 2 000 000 USD.