I just don't understand how C2 works anymore

In the last few months I have joined C2, I have encountered so many issues with this platform. And now the latest issue. Really? 8 second delay to the IB subs? I shorted at 4658 and subs get filled at 4655.25?

What’s the point of TOS setup? Please explain to me this issue!

this is my actual fill on my platform. there is no spike that would indicate a bad fill as shown above. What is causing this delay?

It happens but not always . I’ve noticed that Tradovate subscribers gets fills faster than IB .

Just hate seeing some people get stiffed. I hope IB people complain and demand C2 improve on this execution delays that happen from time to time.

Unfortunately it seems like most day trading strategies on here have a hard time with good enough fills and slippage.

I was wondering why 01:08 seemed to me so familiar and draconic! here is the explanation -

it is not 8 seconds, it is 8 minutes and it can be much more if you trade during those outage hours

1 Like

Honestly, i don’t know why people use IB? Just cause they have all accounts in one place doesn’t mean it’s the best broker to use. They have outrageous futures margins, and I have heard terrible platform integration. And of course shitty integration with C2. And regular maintenance time in middle of trading session? which genius thought that was good idea at IB?

There are so many other stock/futures brokers that people should go with.

1 Like

EvaRossmann is correct, it’s due to the IB server maintenance window.