Interlink Futures

Thanks guys for jumping on…I seem to have struck a nerve here…I’m hearing some persuasive arguments on both sides of the issue. So it’s a wash and we are back to square one. You guys might remember “past performance is no guarantee of future results” . That’s why I prefer the new high list, b/c that is the most RECENT past. If TOS is a deal breaker for you then fine, see ya around, or should I say see you on the new high list? The cream, as they say, always rises to the top. No excuses, no exceptions. My self included.

t

1 Like

TOS is absolutely not required. I don’t know any financial advisors who uses funded brokerage account. Also No Quant developer ever use brokerage account to run their strategy. What are we doubting here? If you are doubting fills that you are definitely talking about day trading. Most of the swing strategies get their fills easily. https://www.isystems.com/ and https://www.striker.com/ are two major platform and both use executions accounts only.

To me it isn’t just about fills. Is the manager willing to put their money where their mouth is. Like you say trading strategy where you had TOS. That was nice to see you put your money where your mouth is. Sorry to see you removed your TOS just now though.

Qualifications to manage a mutual fund are huge. If you mess up big you lose your job and your reputation.

The qualification to run a C2 strategy are a pulse and a computer and can be used again and again to start a new strategy.

So it is nice to have people put their money where their mouth is. That being said it certainly isn’t a guarantee of success and doesn’t mean there aren’t good managers that just don’t want the hassle of TOS etc.

However, I feel a bit better if I see a random online stranger trading $100,000+ of their own money than one that is just entering non-real orders into C2’s system.

1 Like

You are not a subscriber or a manager so you should not be even talking. You have no idea when will a fill not occur. Tell me a technical reason why a fill will miss? You are literally challenging C2 gateway. It’s performance is pretty good for swing systems. I never seen a single occasion when fill didn’t happen for my subscribers? Do you have any users who experienced such thing? Your fake profile is polluting this platform. You are neither strategy user nor a manager.
Tell us why are you here in this platform and who pays you be active in this forum.

It isn’t the fills that are the problems it is the massive collapses from taking too much risk when the manager isn’t using real money. They appear to happen more frequently when the manager has nothing to lose.

1 Like

Mutual and hedge funds trade their own money too.
And yet, as a group, they vastly and consistently underperform the market.

1 Like

How do you know it’s not a real money when it’s not a TOS? Do you think strategy developer will open five brokerage account and five TOS for five different platform. We are on multiple platform and it doesn’t make sense for us to be TOS at all.
On the contrary you are paid article and analysis posting fake profile.

Btw I see huge value of grid link. Collective2. You can play with different filter to find the strategy you like.

You should use it in incognito mode so that you don’t have any filter associated with this.

@DwightSchrute don’t have any idea. He is here just to earn minimum wages to post these reports. So let him enjoy.

Then there’s me who virtually trades identically to my system but have never looked into nor want to become TOS. Seems like a headache and an added expense. Subs only majorly subscribe to a handful of systems anyway. TOS may be hot now but I remember a time when 60% were underperforming the market. It is what it is.

2 Likes

The biggest dangers on C2 are strategies poised to collapse. 9/10 the strategies that end up like these ones are non-TOS.

FYI Most had great sharpe ratios and return over max drawdown ratios until they all of the sudden didn’t.

1 Like

No, strategies collapse because they have no trading edge and/or use bad or no money management at all, TOS has nothing to do with this.

I’d like to see a metric based on longevity return drawdown.
I think my system Tqqqsqqq would be in the upper range. I mean my system is getting up there in age and has a solid return with a slightly higher dd than I was hoping for. C2 and subs should give more weighting towards older systems with great returns.

I’m not saying TOS makes them great but the strategies that have huge sudden drawdowns like 50% or more suddenly are usually non-TOS. I’ve been watching for a long time. Way longer than this profile of mine has been around. It is much more common for massive drawdowns like I showed in those images to occur with non-TOS strategies. Most of the time non-TOS and TOS have no edge. However non-TOS are way more likely to have more leverage. Go look at the average leverage of TOS strategies vs non-TOS. It is a huge difference. I’m not saying leverage is bad. Just that it is way easier to blow up an account in 2.5 seconds with lists of it than it is without.

Why do you think investors are less knowledgeable than you? They are pretty smart and they see risk and reward and evaluate strategy based on their own investing style. You are just creating confusion here for new subscribers. I understand it’s your full time job and someone pays you keep posting same old analysis again and again here. Smart-one know this very well and they will just ignore you and your fake profile.

Yes they pay me very well to post on here. You probably wouldn’t believe how much they pay me. It is huge!!!

Would you be willing to share how many smart investors have been following your strategies?

So according to you, your non-TOS strategy (https://collective2.com/details/131445908) could also experience a sudden 50% drawdown or more, no? :wink:

1 Like

I guess we need a balance between old and new ones. There should be different ranking based on periods. aka monthly , 3 month 6 month 1 year 2 years. That way new and old system will get equal benefit. One rank for all doesn’t make any sense.

It’s more likely yes! I’m more likely to goof around and make silly trades since I will lose literally nothing if it blows up. I’ll just make a new profile and call myself Jim Halpert.

Good job @TheForexSniper. He never disclosed that he runs this underperforming strategy.

Hahahahaha, I admire your honesty, you are a funny guy ! :smiley:

1 Like