Killer Option Strategy from 23% to 11% not the Target

Good Day Guys

Just an update on My Strategy:

The strategy did not reach the 30% target but is still on a Go

Currently on 10% and the target is 50% Watch and See

you are welcomed to simulate the strategy for as long as you wish…

I have noticed the number of people who have simulated my strategy has increased, I would like to thank you for the Simulation and the Strategy will not disappoint you.

1. No new changes will be made to the strategy since it is the robot that I tested many times and I Trust…

2. This Robot is running automatically, meaning I will not interfere with the trades my self, risking your investments…

3. Please Seat back, Relax and enjoy the benefits of your instincts :airplane:

@PuleTshabalala, it doesn’t look like you will meet your 30% monthly target. Way too much overleveraging may be one of your problems.

@PuleTshabalala, my question to you is…would you trade with this much risk with your own money?

Yes as i indicated this trades are the copy of my life account my Brother

Dr Martin Gale your mentor?

@OSUTIA
I think Mr. Leverage is more the mentor here, not Dr. Gale. Although @PuleTshabalala does average down on many trades that start to go against him, it’s certainly not on every trade, and in at least a couple of trades he averaged up (increased his trade size) when a trade was heading in the right direction. Further, for most trades going south the losses were stopped at fairly reasonable levels, although clearly the leverage used here leads to quite significant drawdowns at times.

In short, we’ve seen a lot worse (more dangerous) trading behavior here at C2.

@OSUTIA : No I do not have a mentor…
@v1Trader : That’s True and thanks