Living Large Trading Captures 5 in a Row!

After a bumpy start due to our own trade errors while getting familiar with the C2 order entry screen, I think we’ve finally settled in and managed to post 5 winners in a row.

It is still early yet however, if you have a free moment please feel free to check out our performance since we joined C2.

As always, please feel free to ask any questions along the way.

Living Large Trading

I had a glimse of your system following your post here, and what I see that Sp-500 beat you and your volatility is considerably larger.
This is really nothing to brag about in the forum - au contraire.
Why in the world did you feel the need to make a posting that shows you haven´t got what it takes, and for that you want $ 99/month from us.

I would so wish that Collective2 moderated and killed all those appraisal of own systems, and just let the statistics talk, as it is now the forum is useless.

1 Like

As I appreciate your opinion, I have stated may times that we were/are in the process of familiarizing ourselves with the C2 system. We are 14 trades new to C2 and I’ve also stated that it is still early for anyone to make any determination as to whether or not anyone may be interested within the post.

This is a tough business and not for the faint of heart.

By no means was this meant to be a “Brag” but simply a post for those interested in having a look.

Best of luck to you LarsPehrsson!