Manage Position

Did C2 change the way we manage position? If you are autotrading, you can’t reduce or increase a position.

I try to reduce a position and it kept on buy it back. The only way to reduce the position is to rescale the whole system down, but that reduces all the other position in the current system.

Anyone else having this issue?

Yes, i am seeing the same thing.

Matt K - could you please look into this ? I sold a contract ( reduced the position ) from “Manage Position” page and it bought it right back.

C2 saids they fixed the problem

C2 never admits all the technical bugs they continually keep happening. I am continually not getting fills on my attempt open orders for limit orders that are “strike thru” (for trades that would positively affect my system’s performance therafter), and yet I still have no answers from anyone here at C2. Good luck getting legitimate responses from anyone here at C2 for such things (will never happen).

Hi, KT3 - You and I just exchanged two emails about your own personal issue.

Regarding the matter above, it has been fixed and we communicated directly with the original poster of the message.

I agree, however, we should have posted here as well.

So here goes: The issue described here has been fixed. I apologize for not posting here immediately.