Money management is the key to succeed in trading and I plan to keep it

My strategy is one month old today. The profile looks wonderful 11%, 57 trades, 82% win ratio, 5.7 draw down, 2.1 profit factor. That is amazing. One of the key to this secret is money management. I will always trade with stop loss. 50 Pips max. I will not be greedy. Profit is profit. Better a small one than a loss. Greed is not part of the game. I could have taken big size position and show 10 times of the profit, why should I when followers do not have big accounts all the time. You want to make 10 times than I do, take 10 times bigger lot size.
I tried to create a 150 coupon discount, but C2 system does not allow it. I will offer up to the end of this month a 150 discount so you can enjoy the early ride…
I have seen many system that fails after few months of a great start. Why?. They give up on money management. They forget about their trade. They try to catch big profit. They expect the market would come back. Not with my strategy.
I cut the losses and my stop loss is only 2% of the starting balance. Time will tell, but take advantage of the discount.

1 Like

And these are the results of bauvil2003 from couple years ago:

Search wugot in the forum and you will find a lot of great posts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good work OP.
There is no trader or system in existence that hasn’t suffered losing strategies and trades. How a trader performs two years ago isn’t necessarily how the trader performs in the present.
Dumping or improving strategies are a part of growth in trading. So is losing. So called professional traders may have 5 great years then 3 losing years. Trading offers no guarantees. As an investor, if that is what you are seeking…you will never be satisfied.

2 Likes