Wrong trade due to bug on collective2

Hi

I´ve sent, I don´t know… 3 or 4 trade requests in the past 2 weeks and nobody has fixed it or replied. I´m seriously evaluating why I´m paying to be a subscriber.

Since it seems only making it public caugh some attention from the suppor team, here I go.

C, citibank, did a reverse split that messed up all trades around your system that had it on their trade positions.

My personal situation

I had like 1000 shares of C, long

I had a short position on Options calls at 4.5 strike.

1) C was at 4.1 or so. The options should had expired worthless.

What has happened instead? The reverse split put C at 41 instead of 4.1

1) your system thought that the options were in the money, so they got exercised at expiration at a lost of 41-4.5 * 1000 $ (messing up all the scores)… this apparently was fixed since last time I posted on the forum.

2) ALL my shares of C were exercised on the option, so I do no longer have C shares on the portfolio eventhough, I SHOULD STILL HAVE ALL MY SHARES OF C

And seriously, I´m usually very polite and understanding, but when requesting support 4 times in a roll and posting in the forums and waiting 2 weeks while I get charged a good amount of money for your "support". It DOES really pisses people off.

At least reply saying something! that you are looking into it, that you are on a bathroom break for 2 months, something!

Joaquin:

This was my fault. I dropped the ball on this one. I thought I had fixed the problem, but it seems from your post that I did not.

Here’s what would be very helpful: Send me an email (matthew at collective2.com) detailing exactly what changes you think need to made to the trading record to correct how I mucked up the problem with the reverse split

A good example of what you might write is:

"I am missing a trade on 5/4/11 at 13:23 to Buy 1100 shares of C at 11.34 " or whatever.

I apologize for making a mess of this one.

Matthew