New Layout

Its looking good, real good. Nice job Matthew and team.

I disagree,

One cannot navigate as rapidly from various systems that one is trading or systems in the individual’s watch list. One seems to be forced back to his dashboard to make new selections. Very cumbersome.

Huck

There is no kind of description or overview, like in the classic view, so no info regarding the system is shown. Or am I missing something?

Regards,

Norbert

Norbert,

click on “description” tab.

I would agree that having the description present would be better. No need to view so many “closed” trades. Shorten that up, put the description on the main page.

I also liked the “no commissions chart” which is missing. If that could be added it would be great.

Thanks.

I think having some basic info like the old version so one could glance at all the pertinent info on the main page of the system is better.

description, basic analytics, reviews, a few closed trades. etc.

It seems the “no commissions chart” is useless and adds clutter. Who can trade without commissions and fees?

I dont pay commissions when i trade. I think its good info to be able to see. Doesnt hurt to have an extra line there.

Sorry Matthew… I see it is under “TradersOnly”… Thanks. looks good.

I am not glad with the "new layout":

-"reviews" are not shown: where can I see if anyone commented my system?

- only 15 open trades are shown

- links to my other systems (on the left) are missing

- statistic is much to long

Reviews will appear in a separate tab , beside the Description , Statistics tabs …