Position/Money Missing from Stock Trend Tracker

Matthew,

The equity curve of my system Stock Trend Tracker took a sharp mysterious dive on Friday. The risk management of the system is supposed to prevent such a sharp decline. I believe that the real problem resulted from C2’s attempt to correct one of my trades.

The particular trade was BVN. I bought 150 shares at 63.23 on July 14, and the stock did a 2:1 split on July 23 (or July 24). A protective sell stop at $59.69 was entered as soon as the position was successfully opened. There was some confusion as to whether or not or when the stop got triggered.

I should have 300 shares BVN open at price 63.23/2=31.615 listed in my Current Positions. Or, I should have 300 shares BVN closed listed in my Closed Positions with proper amount of money credited to my system. The Cumu $ should be above $9000, and other statistics should be changed accordingly as of end of Friday.

I reported this problem in a separate e-mail to you on Friday. I hope that reporting here again will receive more timely attention from you. There may be some flaws in the C2 platform. I do not think that I am the only unlucky person who has encountered this problem.

Thank you for your prompt action in advance.

Best wishes,

Chen Fan

Sorry that this fell through the cracks. I believe the trading record (and relevant stats) are now corrected.