The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Possible unfair ranking?

First of all sorry for the tittle not native speak obv. I was exploring c2 and ended in the ManagerScore Section, as a TL im concerned how i will proceed in the future with promoting etc… So i wrote down my numbers currently, and what I EXPECT for my first year, as u can see i even ended up with lower rank. I realized the leverage factor and the age are what moves the cart. However i dont agree with how the system is ranking based on the leverage in FOREX only. For example i use 22/25 leverage bcz i have 2-3 positions open, but I have guaranteed SL of 1%-2% ALWAYS how is this risky? Because of that instead lets say be top 1% in the LB rankings im bottom 15. If i cannot reach out to more people with the rankings, what really is left to promote my strat with?

I wouldn’t worry too much about your CScore until you have a couple of months of trading under your belt. A lot of important factors aren’t even included in your score yet because it is too new. Give it two months then try the workbench again.

1 Like
Back to C2 Platform