Possible unfair ranking?

First of all sorry for the tittle not native speak obv. I was exploring c2 and ended in the ManagerScore Section, as a TL im concerned how i will proceed in the future with promoting etc… So i wrote down my numbers currently, and what I EXPECT for my first year, as u can see i even ended up with lower rank. I realized the leverage factor and the age are what moves the cart. However i dont agree with how the system is ranking based on the leverage in FOREX only. For example i use 22/25 leverage bcz i have 2-3 positions open, but I have guaranteed SL of 1%-2% ALWAYS how is this risky? Because of that instead lets say be top 1% in the LB rankings im bottom 15. If i cannot reach out to more people with the rankings, what really is left to promote my strat with?

I wouldn’t worry too much about your CScore until you have a couple of months of trading under your belt. A lot of important factors aren’t even included in your score yet because it is too new. Give it two months then try the workbench again.

1 Like