Raeliah capital: "raeliah" strategy

Going forward…
The YM and NQ will be traded exclusively. Max risk per trade YM/4 contracts SL 38($760). Max risk per trade NQ/4 contracts SL 20($1600). Max open contracts at anytime, 4. Using these parameters I expect a max drawdown of 15% and an ROI of 30% monthly. The strategy is currently free. THERE WILL BE NO ADDING CONTRACTS TO LOSING TRADES!!

Linked (below) and watching

1 Like

To plea to the C2 community that now… You got the system risk control right and you see a bright and shiny future a head of you. Unfortunately, All that needed to be figured out long time ago. Trading people’s money is a serious matter and C2 strategies offered to investors should not be a field you can just experiment your new and great idea that you have not perfected yet. Get back to the drawing broad away from C2 and prove to yourself that you produced a system with a trading edge. Then came back and work correctly from day one. I do not mean any disrespect and I hope you see my words as constructive advise.

2 Likes

@ElevenInHarmony Did this guy offend you in the past?

1 Like

not at all… have nothing but love to all. However, Trading is a serious business and need to be treated as such. If someone is offering a strategy to investors. It needs to be optimized and all risk controls implemented. NOT A WORK IN PROGRESS. I feel that most investors would agree with that assessment . Again nothing personal but wish the developer all the success.

1 Like

Let’s face it, most of the Trade Leaders on C2 are totally unqualified to manage a Futures or Forex account. As a leader have you or do you:

Ever taken and passed a Series 3 exam, or even know what that is?
Been a registered manager?
Understand risk control?
Actively traded a futures account before?
Been responsible for thousands or millions of OPM?
Dealt with client complaints, real or imagined?
Understand margin requirements?
Back tested a new system idea for more than a few weeks or months?
Understand the math of negative compounding?
Understand risk of ruin?

I am sure that there are many more questions that should be asked. Feel free to chime in.

Unfortunately, the emphasis of C2 on “hot” systems sucks in and burns out new clients. They never see the more conservative, longer running systems. The leaders on this forum that obviously have a professional background soon disappear out of frustration.

A lot of solutions have been proposed and discarded. Perhaps a Leader should not be able to accept clients before a three month track record for each new system. Or, payout could be limited to 10 or 20% for the first three months. After three months, the payout could be increased to 50% and should be no less than 70% after six months.

Incidentally, I meet the above criteria.

7 Likes

Why three only? As a subscriber I think it should be not less than 12 months and six months for TOS. Also no payment should go to trade leader if no new equity high has been made during the month, C2 since they worked well can charge their fee from trade leader.

People see only the things they want to see. If somebody is looking for conservative system, he will find it.

Would you work for a year for no pay? No fees without a new high would not be OK with the NFA. I don’t think you have any idea how small the fee income from C2 can be, especially from a longer term, conservative system.

4 Likes

30% gain monthly with 15% DD. Ok… why don’t you do this for maybe 1 month before posting about it.

Yes we all want to beat Usain Bolt in a 100m dash. Im also willing go work out every day at the gym and in the track. But sometimes reality is a bitch.

6 Likes

It is not about me, I wouldn’t work a day unpaid. We want to have conservative, longer running systems on C2. After three months it is not clear if the system is that conservative or trader is a loser. :slight_smile:

It is not a rocket science: Annual trade leader income = 0.5 x 12 x Number of subs x Subs fee.
Trade leader always can trade his own money to avoid disappointment and sadness of small fee income from C2.

Do u think trader who make a good living from trading his own account would come to c2? Yes they do, but the minority.

I can see most c2 developer take home maybe 2k-5k a month. Unless you charge $500 sub fee. A few outliner might be making 5k-15k.

Since most strategies are non TOS, so these developer aren’t making much from trading or they are just here for sub fees. With that in mind, developer are focus on how to get more subs and NOT focus on trading or risk management. They are busy marketing or spamming the forum.

2 Likes

Why not? I wouldn’t reject additional 2k-5k per month, i f I just need to connect account to C2 and increase my income per 10-20%. Unless I am earning 50-100k per month by trading.

These are great words!

1 Like

I don’t know where you get your numbers, but they are unrealistic. The quoted subscription fee is reduced by 40% to 50% plus fees by Collective2. Then there is the Self Employment tax (U.S.) of 15% of the net, state and local taxes, and data/quotation fees. A Leader is lucky to take home 25-30% of the subscription fee.

Don’t get me wrong - fees are important for overall return. I feel that C2 is going the wrong way on their charges. These fees are eventually paid by the subscribers. Other than the scammers, I am not sure that any leaders are making much.

1 Like

im assuming an avg c2 strategy have 20-40 subs. ya there is a few out there have 100+. so im not including those. I’m assuming an avg sub fee of $150-$200 per month. So $2k is prob a decent c2 developer takes home from c2. tax and other not included, since so many developer is from Europe or overseas.

@JITF in regarding why not, you wont be rejecting extra $2k per month. That is very true, who will turn away from free $2k. if you are a trader making $1k-10k from trading you definitely will want to be part of c2. if you are making $10k + per month from trading i wouldnt even waste time on c2. people seeing how your trade, the way you trade and criticize your trades because he has $5k with you. definitely NOT worth the hassle. But i have a feeling that most of developer on c2 prob has a brokerage account balance with $2k-$50k, made a few good trade here and there; now realize they can make $2k+ a month on c2.

2 Likes

Agree, except this:

I think that most but not all (say 75-85%) developers here are demo-traders developing systems not for their own trading, but to sell them or their signals trying to make living from C2. And I doubt that they have real money accounts with brokerage :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agree. Which I wonder what’s the avg balance of TOS balance on c2. Interesting if someone make a spread sheet off the grid. Should be easy.

That’s why I think best part of c2 is TOS feature. No other competitor has that feature. But obviously won’t help c2 bottom line. They should focus more on TOS in the future.

3 Likes

Agreed. Little incentive to go TOS. Go from getting 50% to 60% of fees, but pay 120% more from the next cheaper trade leader plan.

2 Likes

I wanted “you” here.
And I have no desire to beat Mr. Bolt.

It’s prob easierto beat mr bolt in a race (now he focus on soccer full time) than making 30% monthly with 15% DD.

1 Like

RAELIAH WEEKLY