Raeliah capital: "raeliah" strategy

What does the above represent? The strategy in question does not show the above results?

Probably…probably not.

Are you implying that this posting of the past week performance is a lie? If that were so, I am certain Matthew would close this thread. Good day.

@RAELIAHCAPITAL, I am not implying anything but I do not see the results in your strategy? Do you have another strategy?

I just don’t see the results in your track record and equity curve thats all.

Or is that your summary of trades?

Also, you should not post your results in this forum as Mathews has pointed out in the past.

I am amazed by the number of individuals who post and claim to know exactly how trading should be approached. Maybe you do. If so, then do what you ask of other trade leaders yourself. Thus you will have no need for C2.
Trading the markets is an ever-changing feat. A trader must daily seek to find better and safer routes for achieving maximal profit and minimal risk. The volatility and personality of markets are not concrete. Changes will certainly arise. Thus a trader must be forever learning. Forever seeking improvement. Inevitably you will come upon strategy adjustments.
I submit that every strategy on C2 should make public its parameters of risk. I submit further, that if these parameters are violated, all subscribers should receive a refund of the monthly subscription. The developer portion of subscription fees only.
Finally…a post of expected roi is a goal. A target. Not a promise or guarantee. For me it is a constitution with self. Made public. If you become a subscriber to my strategy and I violate my risk parameters, please unsubscribe immediately.

Unfortunately unsubscribing does not bring back the money lost due to a strategy owner violating their stated risk parameters (e.g. going off the rails). In most cases the subscription fees pale in significance to the money that can be made or lost in following a system.

Edit: Which is why I prefer TOS systems so much - at least I know that the strategy owner has skin in the game.

Agreed and understood Pete. Unfortunately, such is the nature of the beast called investing. JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, or Edward Jones do not offer a refund of any losses. I am unaware of any major financial advisors who do. If one seeks a guarantee of no loss…don’t invest.
Or, maybe you could try Lehman Brothers or Bear Stearns. Both TOS. Pun intended.

I wasn’t asking for any guarantees - I was responding to your post that if you violate risk parameters (which often is accompanied by large losses) then your advice was to unsubscribe. My point is that unsubscribing is a poor remedy after the fact so I’m not sure why you even posted that.

The difference between a C2 trade leader and a big financial firm is that the financial firms have been around for a long time and have their reputations to be concerned about. If a trade leader blows up their account they can simply walk away and/or just create a new account and re-invent themselves from scratch. There is little motivation for a trade leader to stick to their plan here unless they have invested years in building up a reputation/subscribers.

Anyway, I’m not trying to be negative, your system looks like it has potential and may even be something that I would autotrade, just need to give it some time to see how you handle varied market conditions.

3 Likes
9/6/18 13:03 @NQU8 E-MINI NASDAQ 100 STK IDX SHORT 15 7438.88 9/6 15:37 7465.00 20.69% ($7,955)
119749326 9/6/18 13:03 STO 3 @NQU8 7413.00
119749527 9/6/18 13:13 STO 3 @NQU8 7426.50
119749621 9/6/18 13:17 STO 2 @NQU8 7434.00
119749736 9/6/18 13:23 STO 2 @NQU8 7439.75
119751406 9/6/18 15:10 STO 3 @NQU8 7463.25
119751430 9/6/18 15:10 STO 2 @NQU8 7463.75
119751740 9/6/18 15:37 BTC 15 @NQU8 7465.00

• already over 25% DD in the first week
  • and 15 open contracts ten days ago

Not very RAELIAH-ble, I guess :wink:

4 Likes

I tip my hat to you. Well done sir.

RAELIAHCAPITAL, I have been following your system and do not see any edge.

Do you have any explanation on why so many of your trades are not working out right now?

The broken promise of ‘NO MORE 1300 LOSSES’ tells the story right there…lol

Yack… why do u even consider this strategy from very first place. If you have been in here for more than 1 year, you will understand why many people emphasize to see strategy for longer periods, not only 1-2 months. I also do not buy strategy based on what the developer say / promises, hypothetically speaking, etc. I focus on the real result from all trades, that’s really matter.

Even the developer can explain to you why his trades are not making profit, it is not important anymore, he can come up with thousands excuse. Do you still want to follow his next trades ?

4 Likes

I like the products he is trading and the frequency of his trades, there aren’t many future traders on C2 that are this active.

Obviously though the bottom line is the bottom line so if he is not profitable I’m not turning on autotrade - which is why I asked the question, if this period is not indicative of his normal performance, perhaps because of current market behavior. I am willing to hear him out, it doesn’t cost me anything to listen or to monitor his system.

@Pete, there aren’t many futures day trading systems on C2 mainly because its very hard to trade daily and be consistently making money since the markets change constantly from chop to trend to swing and so on so its hard to stay ahead of the curve.

There have been many futures day trading systems in the past that have tried and burnt up in flames. Its not an easy task to trade regularly and be consistently profitable without some good technique. So its not surprising this one is losing money.

Hopefully he can recover…lol

1 Like

Hi AlgoSystems, actually I disagree and I’m probably going to regret saying this (murhpy’s law and all) but I have been profitable day trading my futures account for several years , some years better than others and this is on a part-time basis as I have a full-time day job.

The only reason I started autotrading at C2 is because I don’t want to trade all my accounts because in case I am ever wrong in a large way I don’t want to blow them all up. So C2 trading an account is a form of diversification, I also honestly thought that someone who was doing it full-time would do better than me, so far I have been disappointed with multiple C2 futures systems, I’m actually down quite a bit at this point.

Anyway, I don’t think it is that hard to day trade futures profitably, it takes discipline and practice but certainly is doable.

I’m going to stay with it for a few more months, if I can’t find a few systems that net our profitably I’ll end up cancelling my C2 account and go back to trading this account myself again. In case it sounds like I am setting myself up with self-promotion, I have no interest in being a trade leader at C2, I have a job, I enjoy trading but not enough to take on that thankless task.

3 Likes

@Pete, I do agree that there are ‘some’ traders out there that can make money consistently. I’m just saying the systems on C2 that trade futures for the most part aren’t. (There are some which I won’t list that do make money on C2)

Partly its cuz of the constant strain of having to succeed with a track record that makes it hard to maintain consistency. Imagine having someone watching over your shoulder while you trade that puts added pressure.

Also, the current market conditions are quite challenging for most traders. Last year the markets were relatively stable and trending up which made pullback and trend systems quite profitable.

Yep, on the trading forums there are always bunches of successful consistent day traders. But on the c2 day traders survive for several months in best case. Weird thing, forum curse. :slight_smile:

1 Like