Raeliah capital: "raeliah" strategy

Current open trade is down 55 points and $4300 - what happened to the 20 point / $1300 max risk per trade?

9/26/18 14:44 @NQZ8 E-MINI NASDAQ 100 STK IDX Long 4 7645.00 7591.00 ($4,319)

Whenever someone posts all this stuff about their daily trade wins and how they will NEVER lose more than blah blah blah in the future, it should be an instant and giant red flag, that… they don’t really have a system and are still learning/testing. I would never pay for that.

2 Likes

It looks like the owner of this strategy has decided to remain quiet and let the results speak for themselves. RIP

1 Like

@Pete, I think you scared him off…lol

His previously heavily underwater NQ trade has turned around and is now sitting with about $2k in unrealized profit - I would have expected some crowing about that.

Pete, I think you should make wise decision. Just move on to the next step. The strategy is free, he does not have any responsibility to you. If he hits to the new high, he might say, I’m sorry, he did not see your message in here.

Nor did I say he had any responsibility to me. He started this thread, he made clear statements about how he would manage the system and then he contradicted those statements with his actions. He is free to respond back to this thread or not. We are free to comment on the strategy if we want to. That’s how it works.

That’s very true, but, you are wasting ur time expect something that he can’t accomplish. Don’t expect to much in here, many developers do the same thing like him, especially young models (1month-6 months). Only a few developers have good credibility n using real money in here.

This is also my last respond in here.

are we at 120% gains in 3 months yet ?

1 Like

Patience my dear Watson. This is a journey…not a sprint.

1 Like

No excuse. Only an explanation. I have been trading several accounts on multiple platforms. Truth is I simply forgot to set the SL. Didn’t notice the trade was still active until much too late.

1 Like

True post. Excluding the RIP.

1 Like

One and a half months. And 3 months would equal 90%. Not 120%. Stay tuned please. Started on 8/20.

1 Like

Your last response…I sincerely hope you are a man of your word sir.

1 Like

Another braggard gone.

What happened? I wish c2 will make a forum section just on marketing? Or stop these new strategy promo spams.

@OSUTIA, I know what you mean…yes…I think a new category would or section would be ideal.