Re: my systems “PFSignal com" + “Myfxmap com”

Why do you annoy people with useless information?

Irritation is experienced only by you. All is well. Relax and have fun. Have a nice day.

Ok, I got it finally. That “don’t panic” words you repeat almost every week or so - these are for yourself, am I right? Is it kind of a meditation you practice in case of draw downs? Wise.

Incorrect. It is experienced by the entire forum, since this thread shoots to the top whenever you post. You have subscribers because your funny money track record has made it to the top of searches. Not because of your constant advertising.

2 Likes

**To all subscribers, he guaranteed to keep the price unchanged until January 1, 2019. **

Your prices are fixed. For a discount, please contact me.

The cost of subscribing to the system “PFSignal com” (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF) from August 1, 2018:

1 month, subscription price 49 USD.
2 months, the subscription price is 45 USD per month.
3 months, subscription price 41 USD per month.
6 months, the subscription price is 37 USD per month.

The cost of the subscription to the system “Myfxmap com” (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF) from August 1, 2018:

1 month, the subscription cost is 129 USD.
2 months, the subscription price is 115 USD per month.
3 months, the subscription price is 99 USD per month.
6 months, the subscription price is 87 USD per month.

Michael

Useful tips when copying my trade

1. Do not idealize the results of my trade. Stably every month for a long period of time, at least on a time interval of several years, you are unlikely to receive a plus each month, this is not a bank deposit. There will be periods of drawdowns, as everything in this world is cyclical and the results in trading are not an exception, after growth there is always a decline or for some time there are stagnation in growth and this should be taken normally.

2. Diversify your savings - do not put all the eggs in one basket.

3. Continually and continuously monitor the results, it is desirable to do it several times a week, so you will be calmer.

4. To understand that profitability is not linear, it is not a bank deposit, that incomes received in the past can not serve as a guarantee of receiving these revenues in the future.

5. Do not worry and do not share my experiences with me again, about where the market will go or that at the moment an incorrect position is opened in your opinion (I do not have a psychological session service), since there is a stop-loss for each transaction , there is a limit on risks. Extra anxiety only ruins the result.

6. There are possible periods, several trading sessions, several trading weeks, when there is no trading activity, this is normal. The constant presence in the market and the constant trade does not in any way affect the profit for the better, does not make it any more, sometimes only a few trading sessions make a result for a whole month. You need to be able to wait, work out only clear signals and then the result will be much better.

7. There is a possibility that you can lose some or all of your investments and therefore you should not invest money that you can not afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading foreign currency and consult an independent financial adviser if you have any doubts.

Custom discount coupon for ‘PFSignal com’

You have just created a new coupon code:

UGAP98858

This will also be emailed to you.

This coupon allows a new subscriber access to ‘PFSignal com’ at reduced price.

Instead of the standard price of $49.00 per month, user having this coupon will be charged $37.00 per month.

This reduced price will remain in effect for 6 billing transactions.

Please note that this coupon expires on 2018-09-01 00:00:00 Eastern U.S. time.

Custom discount coupon for ‘Myfxmap com’

UGBJ54974

This coupon allows a new subscriber access to ‘Myfxmap com’ at reduced price.

Instead of the standard price of $129.00 per month, user having this coupon will be charged $87.00 per month.

This reduced price will remain in effect for 6 billing transactions.

Please note that this coupon expires on 2018-09-01 00:00:00 Eastern U.S. time.

Thank you for your subscription and interest in my trade.

Custom discount coupon for ‘PFSignal com’

UGKX34437

This coupon allows a new subscriber access to ‘PFSignal com’ at reduced price.

Instead of the standard price of $49.00 per month, user having this coupon will be charged $24.00 per month.

This reduced price will remain in effect for 2 billing transactions.

Please note that this coupon expires on 2018-09-05 00:00:00 Eastern U.S. time.

Hello!

A great series of profitable months continues.

1. My system “PFSignal com” (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF). Profit for the year 2018 + 91.2%, the maximum drawdown is 22.3%.

Discount 50% coupon code - UGGO66392 (1 month, valid until September 10, 2018)

1. My system “Myfxmap com” (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF). Profit for the year 2018 + 31.7%, the maximum drawdown is 15.1%.

Discount 50% coupon code - UGPL29623 (1 month, valid until September 10, 2018)

Total AUM (on 4 Sep 2018) on my systems here (Collective 2) = 1 537 500 USD

Soon the anniversary. -) 94 people have already become clients of my systems. Thank you for trusting my systems. I will do everything so that the yield curve goes up. If you like my systems please spend 2 minutes of your time and leave feedback here on the forum or here https://collective2.com/reviews. I will be very pleased.

Have a nice weekend.

Good job mate!
One thing to share, try not to ignore the political affect from Trump’s game… but so far so good, Well done comparing to others in C2, keep going!!

1 Like

Awesome!!!, so far good return as trading PF Signal 200%.

1 Like

Hello!

1. My system “PFSignal com” (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF). Profit for the year 2018 + 99.4%, the maximum drawdown is 22.3%.

Discount 70% coupon code - UGXG34333 (1 month, valid until September 21, 2018)

1. My system “Myfxmap com” (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF). Profit for the year 2018 + 35.1%, the maximum drawdown is 15.1%.

Discount 70% coupon code - UGCX35343 (1 month, valid until September 21, 2018)

Total AUM (on 11 Sep 2018) on my systems here (Collective 2) = 1 731 500 USD

Hello. An excellent profitable series continues. Thank you who is with me.

1 Like

Hello. An excellent profitable series continues. Thank you who is with me.

Im sure if you go TOS more people would be with you. last i checked you were in no hurry to go TOS. In other words you likely never will go TOS. But please prove me wrong. wink wink.

1 Like

Hello Friend. I wrote to you that TOS will be in 2019. Wait.

Hello!

1. My system “PFSignal com” (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF). Profit for the year 2018 + 107.6%, the maximum drawdown is 22.3%.

Discount 90% coupon code - UGSY58354 (1 month, valid until October 5, 2018)

1. My system “Myfxmap com” (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF). Profit for the year 2018 + 38.2%, the maximum drawdown is 15.1%.

Discount 90% coupon code - UGWO49743 (1 month, valid until October 5, 2018)

Total AUM (on 25 Sep 2018) on my systems here (Collective 2) = 2 415 500 USD

Hello!

A series of profitable months continues. Those who are with me, thank you for your trust. Moving on to the intended goals. I continue to optimize my trading system, corrected several mistakes. Work in terms of these moments does not stop and is constantly being done for the further growth and development of my projects. The system has become more reliable and stable.

Total AUM (on 1 Oct 2018) for my systems in C2 = 2 901 000 USD. The number of subscribers is 137.

1. The “PFSignal com” system (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF). The profit for 2018 is + 111.1%, the maximum drawdown is 22.3%.
  1. The system “Myfxmap com” (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF). The profit for 2018 is + 40.2%, the maximum drawdown is 15.1%.

Michael

Just for your information: 1 month = 30-31 day and February is 28-29 days. And last posts about “series of profitable months continues” were 7, 11, 21, 28 days ago.

How do you know that “series of months continues” if even the last month is not gone yet?