Re: my systems “PFSignal com" + “Myfxmap com”

Thanks for the analysis. -)

My trading idea was a mistake. I closed it. Without panic, we continue to move on. Drawdown is a part of trading.

When there will be a good trading signal in my system, trade will be resumed. We wait.

Useful recommendations when copying trade of my trade:

1. Do not idealize the results of my trading. Stable every month over a long period of time, at least over a period of several years, you are unlikely to receive a plus every month, this is not a bank deposit. There will be periods of subsidence, since everything in this world is cyclical and the results in trading are no exception, after growth always follows a recession or for some time there is a stagnation in growth and this should be perceived normally.

2. Diversify your savings - do not put all your eggs in one basket.

3. Constantly and continuously monitor the results, it is desirable to do this several times a week, so you will be calmer.

4. Understand that profitability is not linear, it is not a bank deposit, that income received in the past cannot serve as a guarantee of receiving these incomes in the future.

5. Do not worry and don’t share your feelings with me about where the market will go or what you think is wrong at the moment (I’m not provided a psychological session service), as there is a stop loss for every deal , there is a risk limit. Excessive anxiety only ruins the result.

6. There are periods, several trading sessions, several trading weeks when there is no trading activity, this is normal. Permanent presence in the market and constant trading does not affect the better for the profit, does not make it anymore, sometimes just a few trading sessions make the result for a whole month. You need to be able to wait, work out only clear signals and then the result will be much better.

7. There is a possibility that you may lose some or all of your investments and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.

2 Likes

If you are my subscriber. You can write a review about my systems here:

https://collective2.com/reviews

Michael

Video on how to write a review on my strategies:

Michael

Hello, this is Michael!

Thank you for your interest in my systems. This month is not so good. But everything is fine. This is part of trading.

Number of subscribers = 155.

Total AUM (on Oct 16 2018) on my systems here (Collective 2) = 2 851 000 USD

1. The current profit for my system “PFSignal com” (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF) for 2018 is + 102.3%, the maximum drawdown is 22.5%

Discount 50% coupon code - UGCM52239 (1 month, valid until October 29, 2018)

1. The profit for my system “Myfxmap com” (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF) for 2018 is + 34.0%, the maximum drawdown is 15.4%

Discount 50% coupon code - UGYJ84964 (1 month, valid until October 29, 2018)

Do not panic. Everything is okay. Such periods have been and will be in the future. Everything’s under control.

Michael

1 Like

There will always be a downtime. Don’t worry, out of the 100 “active” algorithm’s I am researching, yours is still doing fine at -5%, whilst currency-trading is still more reliable at the moment, you’re not even doing that bad and you’re still ranked #4 in cumulative returns (currencies category), with only 1 guy going on top and the 2-3 being closeby. Especially for the pricing, it is doing great. October is just an off-month for like 75% of all algorithms.

1 Like

Results for October 2018 are negative.

I hope that November will bring us a profit. Thank you for trusting my system. Moving on.

Michael

A system with 100% profitable months will probably not survive as long as a system with 90% profitable months. Even the great Bijagual loses in July and August, but makes up that number enormously after that. Just trust your system, possibly tweak it for volatile months, but just trust it. As of now, it does great and it is constant.

1 Like

Thank. I believe in my system. Losing months is normal.

1 Like

Investors, if your goal joining C2 is to take small risk and make steady incomes, you may want to add PFSignal in your profile. MAP is truly managing the business and he makes money from his trades.

Yes…I agree with you @JeffreyTong, this is a safe system but unfortunately lots of people go for flashy and 200% yearly gains.

1 Like

There is some risk in this system but since he uses stops its at least tolerable

1 Like

Really? Any trades more than 2 contract, all I see is he keep adding 1 contract until the position breaks even or it’s profitable. If the trade is good he stays 1-2 contracts. Or else he just keep adding 1 at a time.

He does average down but I don’t think he doubles down.

Averaging down is fine as long as there are stops. Because I doubt anyone can time the entries so precisely that every trade will be a winner.

1 Like

Though I don’t really think this system is super great but at least you won’t lose your entire account with this system.

1 Like

Still need Atleast a yr more track record to know. Forex world haven’t seen any flash crash or crazy moves this year yet.