Signals not sent to broker - Scaling?

C2 Support:

(First, is this the only method of communicating with C2 customer support???)

Today the Futures Growth Fund system traded Crude Oil but the signals were not sent to my account. I have been trading this system for a while, however, I recently changed the scaling due to changes in the number of contracts by the developer. I used the slider in the AutoTrade Control Panel dialogue to set the scaling at 33% since the system is currently trading 3 contracts and I want to trade 1 contract.

I am assuming that the C2 code rounded down to zero instead of up to 1 contract but this is only a guess.

Can anyone look at this and let me know what happened? For the time being, I have increased the scaling on this system to 34% to see if that works.

My level of frustration with C2 is growing with every month and the lack of responsiveness to my concerns and suggestions regarding scaling. If possible, I would like to have a meaningful conversation with someone who cares and has the ability to understand my concerns in detail and possibly influence the development team.

Thank you,

Todd

Hi Todd,

Yes that’s what happened: 0.33 x 3 = 0.99 which rounds down to zero. You’ll be trading 1 contract at 34%.

We’ll tweak the scaling logic to handle this scenario better. It will take us a few weeks to implement and test.

Francis

Todd

Sorry you missed this trade. Under my system description I had purposely put 34% for 1 contract because others were having this same issue. I’ll send out a broadcast on it tonight.

Bryan