The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Strategies views deleted

the Strategies views of the firsts days of my stratagies were deleted. what happened?? weren’t they real?? A programming bug??

can you give example??

a1

I had many more visit the first days.

Are you from support?? I would like to inform you some mistakes and disorganization shown in Strategy Statistics. I tried to inform about this in another post, but I didnt expressed correctly.

C2 statistics have many errors. I have sent many private emails to C2, indicating some of these problems. However, I have not seen any progress. In recent weeks, the Dashboard is registering wrong data in “Today P / L Change%” for my three strategies. Despite my repeated communications, the problem has not been fixed. It’s very frustrating!

I still believe this is the best option to get an audited track record.
Too expensive. Too buggy. Really bad trading interface. Many things to improve.

I believe it must focus I getting the real best traders and “sell” them to invesment banks or hedge funds. Just like a soccer player.

Is not easy for someone to be a follower also. In my opinion, Oanda and Interactive Brokers and the only trustworthy brokers.

Thanks for the suggestions, JFlores.

Back to C2 Platform