Symbol Root: AP (SPI 200 Index)

Matthew,

Could you please confirm the opening and closing times C2 has for Symbol Root: AP.

The trading hours for AP are as follows (Eastern US time):

1:10am - 4:00pm / 5:50pm - 12:30am

This doesnt match the futures symbols listing on C2 and I was not able to open/close trades on AP during these trading hours.

Thanks,

Celo

Matthew,

Any response to my post above. The issues seem to be continuing.

Thanks,

Celo

Matthew it also appears the prices quoted on C2 are not the current market prices for this instrument.

Please address as this is affecting performance as I am unable to open/close positions when needed!

Celo.

Hi, Celo:

I have updated our database to use these market hours for symbol AP. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks Matthew.

It looks like the time has been updated however, the live feed price is incorrect. For example, the price i can open and close trades has been static at 5277 on C2 however the current price is around 5292.

Could you please look into further.

Thanks,

Celo

Matthew,

This problem is reoccuring as it appears the price feed on C2 does not match the actual price. Please fix this issue as it has caused obvious problems for my system in attempting to exit trades!

Historically my system has had drawdowns less than 8% however, my stats display that i am now double this as i have been unable to close a losing trade!

Thanks,

Celo