System using shill reviews! mk, please note!

THIS VENDOR IS USING DECEPTIVE PRACTICES. THE FOLLOWING COMMENTS ARE SHILLS BY THE VENDOR USING ALTERNATE USER IDs

POINT 1: NOTE LOGIN TIME OF VENDOR
System developer SuperChargedFX
(Last login to C2: 4/25/08 11:14)

POINT 2: LATEST COMMENTARY CAME 25 MINUTES LATER
Dennis Ash SuperChargedFX 4/25/08 11:39

POINT 3: PREVIOUS COMMENTARY CAME SAME DAY
Tom Line SuperChargedFX 4/25/08 5:53

POINT 4: COMMENTARIES ARE VERY SUSPICIOUS
These 2 commentaries are:
-- amazingly glowing - more like testimonials you see on a vendor site, not like standard C2 reviews
-- with odd names "Dennis Ash" and "Tom Line"
-- very similar for a 30 day old systems with only a minor uptick in account value
-- Both of these "reviewers" have only reviewed this system:

This has got to be the hottest system on C2, amazing trading and the lowest draw down (risk) on C2 and turst me I have looked at all FX system here on C2, question SuperCharged where you been hiding out at ? Got to love the price at less than 50.00 USD how Can I go wrong. Count me in Superchargedfx.

WOW, low draw down in pips and money ,small losses and consent profit, Thinking of joining, looks like the birth of a great system, with great timed entry and exit points. Looks like RT Forex North ,when it first started out on C2

POINT 5: At the time of this post, the system had 61 views, but already 10 people are tracking it and 3 people leave glowing comments? When is the last time you saw that at C2???????

And all users are logging in from the same IP adress.

Yuch. Makes me want to shower.

I’ll contact the vendor and tell him this is unacceptable and remove the shill comments.

Nice catch Matthew, with the IP address. You too Ross.

V/R,

Craig

Hmm, like Matthew Graham all over again…