RT Forex North

As you wish, Brad.

"Although I have resisted deleting messages of anyone on C2 in the past that has posted on my forum. I have decided that Ross is no longer welcome here since he is such a negative person who can not trade his way out of a paper bag. Instead of wasting my time reading or replying to his useless comments, whenever I see his name in my forum, I will delete the message no matter what he posts. He can post in other parts of C2, but his comments will never be saved here."

Brad has started censoring his forum. This started because Brad tried to knock the VN Forex system and represent his as being superior. I simply posted the REAL statistics of Brad’s system against VN Forex along with followon and he decided I was too negative.

The question is, do you want someone who cannot take criticism, and having relatively pitiful performance as your vendor?

Ross you have every right to comment on any system but I also think people are more capable than you think and can compare systems for themselves quite adequately. There are plenty of statistics there to help them do exactly that. They have to find something that suits their own personal risk appetite or style of trading, instruments, timeframes, etc, so when comparing two systems what might appear to be the better system to you might not be compared to how someone else looks at them, it’s an opinion, nothing else, no-one is right or wrong. If someone disagrees with you, then why not just let them go ahead and make their mistake, why put yourself through the thankless task of trying to educate everyone, I’m sure you don’t want to waste your time anymore than the vendors do by getting into petty back and forth arguments. Sincerely.

I somewhat agree, there are many very capable traders here, and there are others who are not.

His comparison of RT Forex North to VN Forex was a misleading and unfair one. It is obvious by Si’s reaction, he thinks the same.

The decision to delete reactive posts is immature. C2 is about shining light on systems and indepdent monitoring, and there is supposedly a strong C2 disincentive for vendors to run down other vendor’s systems, like he did. I think VN Forex has the right to be presented fairly and clearly. And frankly, it has much better performance to date.

>His comparison of RT Forex North to VN Forex was a misleading and unfair one.

Maybe so.

> It is obvious by Si’s reaction, he thinks the same.

Duh! But he wouldn’t have a bias would he? Sheesh! What

would you expect Ross?

> The decision to delete reactive posts is immature.

It’s just dumb.

Yes, it’s dumb. One reason is that such discussions attract attention, as you pointed out. Another reason is that I’m not inclined to defend him again on that forum if he removes posts after the discussion. That makes the remaining posts of me quite unbalanced, which is not what I intended. I don’t want to be abused for some advertising campaign. At least he should have given a warning that future posts would be removed. (This would have been different if Ross’ posts were offending by normal standards, but I don’t remember this being the case).

Also, I agree with Si and Ross that the remark about 200 pips was clearly a provocation against VN Forex. I don’t think a comparison is in itself unfair or misleading, but there is no reason to complain if people respond with a different opinion.

HEY…you want to see "provocation" just check out the posts he makes on my thread!

Gilbert

Do you want to go over your claims, first?

I noticed you made a couple modifications, such as your original claim that your subscribers on your "other" site had been averaging 50% plus for almost 10 years, when your website was originated in June 2002? And now it has been update to say "many" years?

But in your case, you’re the one who is provocating, by using unconfirmed results to boast your system 3 times per day.

Palsun is accusing another of arrogance, with provocative posts? And having a system that zigs when the market zags?

Does Palsun read his own posts???

"You must admit that Ross is arrogant and has to be taught a lesson. Since Mk would not do it, Brad and I are teaching him a lesson by deleting his posts. If Ross is really smart too (say, as reflected by his system), I and others would be more willing to tolerate his arrogance. As Jon L. said, his systems equity curve is zigging when the market is zagging and vice-versa. In the absence of this smartness, it is only proper that all of his offending and provocative posts be deleted…"

I strongly disagree and am apalled by whatever drives the both of you - and it isn’t good.Gilbert

What drives them to this hatred, ridicule, persecution and martyrdom of system vendors is, as I have said before: mental passivity, slothful ignorance, willful deafness and enshrined falsehood. But the worst part is the necessity for system vendors to spend their life and precious hours fighting against this root. Hence it is very appropriate to delete all of their offending and provocative posts whichever forum it is in…

What drives them to this hatred, ridicule, persecution and martyrdom of system vendors is, as I have said before: mental passivity, slothful ignorance, willful deafness and enshrined falsehood. But the worst part is the necessity for system vendors to spend their life and precious hours fighting against this root. Hence it is very appropriate to delete all of their offending and provocative posts whichever forum it is in…

What drives me may not be the same as what drives Ross. We often disagree. And unlike Ross, I haven’t posted on your forum for quite a while. But I too am sceptical about all those posts about your own system (not including your latest posts in the thread Market direction; I didn’t read them closely but they seemed on topic).

I think Jules is right on. Let’s check out your claims just here on C2:

Check out how we have done at KingdomCapital.com. You will not generate HUGE capital in the next 6 months, but will compound powerfully over the years! (Covered calls may be executed in your IRA account.)

EXPONENTIAL GAINS experienced from 6 months to 3 yrs+. Subscribers at “sister-site” have averaged more than 50% gains for many years!

Stop-loss methodology vehemently practiced and proven track record with subscribers at KingdomCapital.com.

If you find the Performance Charts at Kingdom Capital Training Institute acceptable, simply verify that my current performance at C2 is NOT in stark contrast with my past (which of course will be plain for all to see).

Funny with your last statement, but your current C2 performance IS in stark contrast with your CLAIMED past, but perhaps not in contrast with what is REALLY happening for your many claimed website subscribers.

> I strongly disagree and am apalled by whatever drives the both of you - and it isn’t good.Gilbert

Your “apalled”? You are down 20% in the blink of an eye. You went to “green light” right before one of the largest declines of the year.

Anyone following you is losing their ass and you are “apalled”?

Sheesh…