That's why C2 is not greedy

C2 is not greedy and certainly not Matthew…

How do I know that?

For two reasons:

1. More than a year ago I received a proposal from Matthew to invest in C2. He sent this proposal to many other potential investors. I read it carefully and found that the company was losing money and that the success of the brokerage project was supposed to bring the company to a safe haven and financial success so that what Matthew wrote in the letter yesterday seems to me to be true. C2 is losing money. Period. This is not good for all of us…

2. In 2004 when C2 just started or was only an idea, Matthew and I had a conversation over the phone. The initial model of C2 was based on algo systems only and Matthew wanted the algo code itself to run on its servers to ensure that the signal came from a real algo system and not from the trader himself… and he was not willing to compromise that the code would run on my server and I would send the signals to his system. At that time my strategy took the first place in the competition of more than 160 strategies and Matthew very much wanted my system with him but was not willing to compromise with me even at the cost of potential loss of customers.
    From that day on, I appreciate him very much. He is a man of truth.

The main thing that I would change, if Matthew would ask me, was to make all this change gradually rather than the way it was done…I’m sure he knows it himself…

Anyway, good luck to C2! :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Just a thought or two, when Collective2 was started there was only Matthew, and it was like he was superman. I liked the earlier version of Collective2 much more than the present, and continue to wonder what was gained by so many employees doing what Matthew did better himself. Maybe a few employees to give superman a break but why so many. Justify ten or twenty of them and the question still must be asked. Collective2 started out taking ten percent, and then increased to thirty some time later. With that first increase I remember someone saying Matthew just killed the golden goose, but things went on as usual. This time feels different, hope all goes well with Collective2, I would sorely miss them.