The first full year in C2 for my strategy

Today is the last day of the first full year in C2 for my strategy VIXTrader Professional.
I am happy with the results which are similar to the back testing results since 2009 and to the live trading since 2014.

This is a good time to thanks to my subscribers which support my work by subscribing to the strategy and by the warm words sending to me during the year. Please continue sending me your nice words :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Congratulations to your success! :slight_smile:

Pachyderms prevail!
Congratulations!
Keep it up.

1 Like

Congrats on the 1yr anniversary…

1 Like

Thanks Alex! :pray::wine_glass::thumbsup:

Thanks Danny! :pray::wine_glass::thumbsup:

Congratulations! Great first year!

2 Likes

Hi Robert,

Congratulations for your great first year !
Good job and… keep it up!

Paolo

1 Like

Thanks David! :pray::wine_glass::thumbsup:
Your are a great competitor :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi
Happy 1st year anniversary.
I wonder what is the difference between Vix trader and Vix trader proffesional?

Cheers,
Lars

Congrats! :+1::clap::champagne::tropical_drink::beers::clinking_glasses:

Thanks Paolo!:pray::wine_glass::thumbsup:
The truth is that this job is not easy :grinning:

Thanks SoftCapital :pray::wine_glass::thumbsup:

1. During contango the VIXTrader Professional can take long volatility trades. VIXTrader go to Cash.
  2. VIXTrader takes no margin at all. The Professional can come to 50% margin but rarely…

Rob,
Happy 1st year anniversary! Both your strategies are impressed, hope you carry on & show us better performance in next year! Good Luck!

Thanks 7Lang!:pray::wine_glass::thumbsup:

Actually, the current performance is less than the average because we did not have enough spikes this year in the volatility which basically are great opportunities to the strategy…

I wish others on this site would wait until they have performance to talk about their strategy in any form, like you have.

Congrats on your success so far. Will be curious how you do when volatility actually rears its ugly head.

I hear you @DogZebra, it must be some kind of “antisales strategy”.
Personally I would be very quiet until at least one of my strategies would perform better than the index :wink:

On a more serious note posts like that, is a nuisence and a pollution of the forums.

/Lars

Thanks DogZebra! :pray::wine_glass::thumbsup:

BTW the first review of my strategy has been published today…:slightly_smiling_face:
https://collective2.com/reviews

I wait for that 12 months…