The new QuantStat Futures will be out soon for 2018

Prepare yourself. A coupon will be available soon. All adjustments have been made. It’s something you guys have never seen. Now the trolls will jump all over this. It’s their loss. Don’t listen to them. All they’ll do is cost you money.

Hello again!
So you over-optimized your strategy one more time and hope that it will survive longer then 1 month now?

1 Like

Are you going to call this system Quantstat3? lol

Predicted the trolls would show up. Didn’t know it’d be this quick. These trolls have systems that didn’t work and are bitter. Don’t listen to them.

Hmm…I don’t have any systems…and your systems were so successful before???

Do us all a favor and produce a legitmate trade history before announcing your great system and charging high monthly prices for subscriptions?

1 Like

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll’s amusement.

Above I’ve just marked up the words appropriate to your topics in trading community which describe you as a main troll here. Based on your previous trading success on C2.

Even worse fail compare to last year?

Thread closed. Not likely to enhance professionalism of the site.

6 Likes

please give everyone a 3 month free coupon

I’ve been on C2 for over a year now. There are developers that are putting together systems to try & make $ off subs, then there are developers ( like QSF ) who are putting together systems to try to help you ( and them ) make $. I joined Quantstatfutures for a while & he will be the first to tell you it wasn’t working. Not for lack of trying. Developers like this deserve encouragement, not harassment. I truly hope he works out the kinks in 2018 & adds a contender to the group. Shame on you arm-chair quarterbacks who have nothing better to do.

If the developer is truly working with the subs then he should NOT start out charging $200 to $400 for a monthly subscription without any proven track record. All I asked the developer in the past was to lower the price until a proven track record was produced and he refused. I personally have lost all confidence in this developer. That is my opinion and everyone will have their own opinion.

3 Likes

Don’t worry it’ll be priced just right this time. $0.00

Fantastic! Now thats more like it!

I could have come back with a new name. I chose to work the kinks out as @NormanBooth2 said. Yeah there’s a credibility problem so the system will be free for a while. It’s easier for me to pay $39 and come back without all the hassle and credibility problems and pretend I’m someone else. That’s not me. I’d rather face my problems and deal with the consequences of the past. I have been testing to try to understand what went wrong. This time around we’ll see if things are different and only time will tell.

This is the right path as most subs should not invest with a live account unless they are confident that the system works properly. Capital preservation is more important than subscription price so when the subscription price is low for new subs then at least the subs can determine whether the system is within their tolerance and confidence levels.

If the developer was making money trading, he would care less about getting subs, because he’s making so much money trading. Build it and they will come.

2 Likes

OK. I will do that and see if they come.

Show consistency over a period of half a year to 1 year if you can do that you will get back subs. Low drawdowns also would be good.

How is that new System coming along? We are midway through january and there seems to be no activity in your account. Have you created a new account?

Testing out something different first to add before I open it up