The Old C2 is down temporarily

No, this isn’t a clever plot to force everyone to familiarize themselves with the new site. We underwent what looks like a cyber-attack last night, and the old C2 went down under the barrage. We’re working on bringing it back, but for now please use the new site, which has come through for us (sturdy bones under the fancy skin).

How much longer Matthew? I’m paying to drive people towards this site via the shortcut link - which now does not work. This does not reflect well on me (encouraging people to follow a link to a dead site) and is wasting my own money.

Also, if the lines on the system chart are such a great idea, then could you treat the other systems, which you advertise on my system page, in the same way - i.e. not showing them in mountain form, which usually is much more appealing to the eye.

On the system page, where current price is shown, there is no longer a time stamp to show how old the data is and no refresh option.

In what way is this supposed to be an improvement? It appears that rather than try to evolve your website into something better, you have merely thrown everything up in the air and consequently lost most of the pieces. Sorry to be negative about this, but the beta site is unusable to me.