TMG and QQQ-trading.com the same system?

Has anyone else noticed that TMG and QQQQ-trading.com

are awfully similar? The last five entries have been EXACTLY

the same. Only the exits differ. TMG is a reversal system and

QQQQ-trading goes flat before entering another position.

It looks like the two systems are using the same code for

their entries.

I have thought this for a couple weeks. I am under the impression that there is a very high chance that one system subscribes to the others, changes it a bit, and resells the signals.

Although we don’t have too much history on the QQQQ system, there are subtle difference in the entry days as well as exits. Has anyone got any further historical data for the QQQQ system ? I ran an exercise where I backtested trades only on days where both TMG and QQQQ agreed and it had a 90% win rate. I can’t get too excited as sadly the sample is not really big enough to draw any conclusions and I suspect the two system are extremely correlated. I have all entry and exits for TMG for past 2 yrs, but really need the same for QQQQ.

I suggest you do a Google search on "qqqq-trading.com"

Old Trader, Many thanks for the heads up. As of about 10 minutes ago, that person is no longer subscribed to TMG. Now we will see what C2 does about it further. - TMG

Travis,

You might want to have a look at the system www.consensus-trading.com as well.

TMG entry signals for 2/12, 2/9, 2/7, 2/2, 1/22, 1/12, 1/4 were all preceded by a similar signal for the S&P 500 e-mini by www.consensus-trading.com the day before, i.e. when you post the "preliminary" or "EOD" TMG signal for the following day.

Of course, this could just be coincidence–but it certainly looks a little peculiar.

That is consensus’s trademark. His website even asks others to “tell us which systems you use” and that he “saves you money by subscribing to other systems and offering you their consensus”