The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

"Today P/L" not updating for all strats on dashboard

I’m auto-trading three strategies (bad day to be long on anything), first strat’s P/L never updated (and ironically worst performer of day by far) on dashboard view, any ideas why?

Hi, Chris -

Francis and I looked at this tonight, and it seems that there was a problem with the P/L reporting on your account for that strategy, due to the TQQQ split. We cleaned up an incorrect split-related entry in our reports, and the daily PL got fixed. I was about to come here to the forums, and tell you to take a look… but now I see that the “day” reset (18:00 ET) so you’re back to all zeros for the day. But I think that things will look right tomorrow (Thursday).

Matthew

1 Like

Hello @MatthewKlein

Seems like I’m having the same problem + others.

I’m using Broker Transmit and have only 60 stocks but it shows 74 and it’s still an open position.
also, it shows a wrong P&L in my account in general.
I started with 100K and in profit in total but it shows that I’m at a loss overall ( and that is wrong )
Do I need to do something from my side?
I think after the split it made some problems, and it has wrong quantities in my account.

Can I reset somehow the account and start from fresh?

Hi ,

I fixed your P/l report. There was a bad quote for TQQQ during the last split.

Back to C2 Platform