Trade entry window not loading

Is there anything wrong with the trade entry window? It won’t load… very frustrating… I tried different browsers and two computers, re-installed Flash and Java… Since last two hours it’s been behaving very erratic.

happened with me.

also the "Welcome" and "Logout" on the top of the page seems not English but Dutch

Hang on - solving now…

Even the dashboard old is not working…

Ok, please QUIT your browser and then log in once again to C2 (relaunching browser). Should be back to normal. Let me know if you disagree.

I tried logging out and back in. Three days already, different browsers, no difference. Meanwhile I’m unable to close losing positions. Very annoying and causing the account more damage than should be the case.

Hi, Anthony:

We are putting C2 Europe live, and I made a mistake that caused the languages to bleed together.

I think the problem should be fixed at this point, but you may need to shut your browser completely (i.e. literally QUIT the browser program, then restart it). If not, please email me at the help desk and I’ll try to walk you through it personally via phone or skype. help@collective2.com

The Europe website is back again ?