TradePath - Futures trading methodology

If looking for a Futures Trading program to put a small % of your overall investment portfolio into as a higher reward/risk investment vehicle, you might want to take a look at TradePath.

Could you please explain why you think this strategy will succeed while your previous two strategies with the same name failed after a short period?

1 Like

Adjustments to any trading methodology is always necessary in trading to be successful over the long haul. So, I made a tweak or two to the TradePath risk parameters along with a more diversified portfolio of Futures traded. The trading methodology is the same. So, I just kept the same name…nothing to hide. Also, in my earlier experience with C2, I had no subscribers, so I did not close out the trades I had on at the time I decided to tweak TradePath. Just left the positions open before I reset TradePath. Now, I know that was a bad move on my part as C2 archives the old trades (or something like that)…did not know that at the time. I thought reset meant reset. I found out it didn’t. Live and learn.