The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

TradePath - Futures trading methodology

If looking for a Futures Trading program to put a small % of your overall investment portfolio into as a higher reward/risk investment vehicle, you might want to take a look at TradePath.

Could you please explain why you think this strategy will succeed while your previous two strategies with the same name failed after a short period?

1 Like

Adjustments to any trading methodology is always necessary in trading to be successful over the long haul. So, I made a tweak or two to the TradePath risk parameters along with a more diversified portfolio of Futures traded. The trading methodology is the same. So, I just kept the same name…nothing to hide. Also, in my earlier experience with C2, I had no subscribers, so I did not close out the trades I had on at the time I decided to tweak TradePath. Just left the positions open before I reset TradePath. Now, I know that was a bad move on my part as C2 archives the old trades (or something like that)…did not know that at the time. I thought reset meant reset. I found out it didn’t. Live and learn.

Back to C2 Platform