Trades Own System (TOS)

Does the designation Trades Own System (TOS) mean that the developer currently trades at 100% or more? If not it’d be helpful if C2 designated (i.e. TOS 5%, TOS100%, TOS 300%). After all, a developer trading at 5% tells a far different story than one trading at 300%.

Actually they do. If you click on a system, then see the ToS symbol on the right, it will say 200%, or whatever the % is within the orange symbol.

There is also another TOS % measure that would be useful.

This was behind the issue as Matt explained in a recent discussion on 76West. Trades that worked when the trader was dealing in single lots were no longer getting proper fills after a large enough number of subscribers.

Currently there is no way to know if the order is being placed 10 times what is shown in trade record or a 1000 times. It is anybody’s guess (except for Matt and the strategy promoter)

With email subscribers, there’s no way to know. You can see the auto-trading record by looking at “Show Order Details” in the trading record, then clicking on the orange arrow next to the stock (or instrument). That’s all I can see, as far as I know, as a system developer… but I can determine how many shares traded via autotrade by expanding orders under each stock traded.

or… maybe you would click on “Show Autotrade Data” as a trader.

Thanks Rob. This makes sense.