The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Trading Strategies from Wait4Trade team

Hi,
My name is Daniil and I’m a part of the Wait4Trade team.
We have a lot of experience and blah blah blah… let us right to the point!

Our team developed the first strategy within C2Star requirements: drawdown up to 10%, stable equity, annual return > 24%

It is developed on the Wait4Trade team’s own technology:

1. Only Intraday.
  2. A portfolio of 24 currency pairs.
  3. Position volume management for each trade.
  4. Risk management for each trade.
  5. Two strategies for entering trades to stabilize their overall performance (from November 11, 2019). The trade entry is discretionary; the trader is enhanced with pre-processed market data based on machine learning technology.

Although the trade entry is discretionary, the concepts of entry/exit and position volume management was backtested on a 10 years history.
Using discretionary trade entries based on machine learning tech, we will achieve a better return and fewer drawdowns.

The minimum investment horizon is 2 months.

My thread about evaluating trading strategies.

When this strategy completes 300 trades, I will analyze it there.

Any questions in a thread or PM.

Wait4Trade team is open to cooperation.

Back to C2 Platform