Ultimate Trader

Mathew for my signal I should have had a trade open this morning on the open. Buy UWM. I filled out a trouble ticket around 10 am eastern however the trade is still not showing as completed.

Thank You

Rick Haines[LINKSYSTEM_32217174]

Your system does not have enough equity to complete the trade you entered. You should have seen a warning message on the trade window, and also been emailed the warning.

I was not issued a warning when I put the trade in nor did I get a email. Also with my real life money in my Ameritrade account I was able to make the same trade with the same amount of margin. It turned out to be a one day trade. I now should go to cash on the open in the morning. Should I email my one subscriber and tell him to go to cash?

Thanks

Rick Haines

Your real-life trading account really doesn’t affect what happens here. You didn’t have the margin available at the time you tried to open the trade here on C2.

The warning that you did not have enough margin would not have appeared when you entered the trade (since you made this opening trade contingent on another closing trade). It would have appeared when the markets opened and the new trade could not be made due to lack of margin.

Ok I am going to adjust the margin amount. You still should know I did not get any email warning. I was at the computer the first 2 hours of the market day today.

Thank You

Rick Haines