Web Trader vs QuickTrade

I would like to suggest that the tabs at the top of web trader shouldn’t present tabs that do not apply to that system. Example: For SPODD500 the tabs show Stocks/Futures/Forex/Options - but it is a long only equity account. They also show “Latest” and a list of stocks that were never traded in that strategy. I have tried to find a way to declutter the web trader by deleting symbols I don’t want to see, but there is no way to do it. My three suggestions: 1. allow traders to clear the symbols they no longer want to see 2. Present only the symbols for a strategy that they have already traded or hold in position. 3. Allow traders to click on their positions to load those positions into web trader (outside of just a close button)

Latest WebTrader version is live now.

1. NEW: Conditional Orders
  2. NEW: Order Comments
  3. NEW: Populate symbol when position raw is clicked
  4. NEW: Order Status Filter added

Please let me know if any issue appears regarding to the above new (or any other) features.

Hello Collective2,

You have an error in the terminal C2 OuickTrade.

If a position is opened and limit orders are opened at the same time (active - execution price and stop loss).

When you completely close a position, stop orders are forcibly canceled at limit orders.

Michael

Another question is how can I delete a chart in the terminal. It is installed there forcibly, but I do not need it and takes up a lot of space on the screen.

1 Like