Where is a good place to promote my system?

I’ve had my system on Collective2 for nearly a month now, but so far it has only 1 views and 0 subscribers. The system is greenhillzone.collective2.com

13 views now. Ok, anybody want to subscribe or is it too early?

Hi Noel,

Trading system developers that want to increase awareness of their trading system can pay a small sponsorship fee to appear in our "Featured System" box.

In order to maintain the quality of the Collective2 site, a system must meet minimum standards to be eligible to appear in the Featured Trading System box.

- It must be have recommended at least five trades

- The system cannot have been created on Collective2 within the last 36 hours

- The system must be profitable to date

Best regards,

Melissa

Dude, I recommend you scale down your system or prepare for a long wait. There arent too many folks out there who would let some random guy trade $100, 000 for them, especially with only 1 month of mediocre performance. If you can run it with less money, I’d say do that.

Solid returns over at least 6 months may get you subcribers. Good luck man.

Hello All, in reply: About the initial capital, I made it for only one contract. Personally I am based on the minimum margin of an instrument. To which I added a value of about twenty percent in regard to cover the "drawdown" without incurring a drop off the sytem.

For now, with a return of more than five hundred percent and less than thirty percent drawdown, but dont forget… the fact that multiply members can create slippage in prices.

Comments welcome!

[LINKSYSTEM_78964172]