Why should you try WUGOT?

The are few reasn that WUGOT worth a trial:
If you go to Grid on collective 2, you will see obver 701 systems or startegies
If you screen the search by lookig for those with over 80 Trades with over 90%, you will only see 6 of them. This means, all the other systems with over 80 trades have less than 90% win ratio.

Among those 6 systems:
Wugot is:

1 when it comes to profit factor

#1 when it comes to sharpe ratio

#1 Sortino ratio

#1 lowest draw down

1 lowest average loss

#2 Cheap price

Over 95% win ratio.
Profitable system.
System with great futures if there are subscribers.
Daily online.
Open to criticism and question.
Over 10 years of trading experience.

Kinda tired of this promotion of strategies - What if all 701 strategy owners did this?

3 Likes

That is your own and personal business if you are tired of this promotion of startegy. I was told by c2, this forum is well also designed to promote a strategy.

Also, I was confused when it comes to navigate this website, people need to knwo about a system and make their own choice.
Tird, do not ever comment a such way on my thread or any other traders thread. You do not like it. Just do not read it.

Thanks and hopefully, you do not follow wugot.

Stop being haters since no one is responsible for your losses or failure.

When people hate what I like, that makes me feel good, great and push me to it more. They will have to deal with it. We are living in a world of haters. Poeple want to make money here and want to know what works or not.

1 Like

I check from your march 11, 2016 trade. From this trade, the only winner is you and most of your followers are losing money because the only person went out with 5 lots position and had good average price was you.

I can feel most of your followers when typically you win with $400 n $ 500, suddenly they have to face DD approx $12K, but again, you won with profit apprx $ 4000.

Let the new subscribers think from your track records before jump to your strategy.

Followers that open 8 contracts at second entry, and then averaged for another 8 contracts are also got profits. Probably only first 5 contracts lost around 230$ per contract. So not only owner got profits, but that 1st entry was kind of a trap for traders with 1 contract limit. Anyway I don’t think that somebody trades Wugot for 100% scaling, so probably nobody got 12k drawdown.

I do not get your point at all. I widh that I understand. I am a businessman. I have an office with 42 employees. You do the math when it comes to responsabilities and payment alone. I am in the USA. Just imagine an avearge of $2000 monthly salary alone and put on top of it, rent, insurance, utilities,advertsiing and more. If you caome to the trading and expect to make huge mone, real huge money and you come with small capital, you are in the wrong business. if a draw down of $12000 kills your account while it goes back to a $4000 profit, you need to trade Forex on a micro account with a very limited lot size.
You need $400000 in a abnk account to make $4000 interest in a year.

Ver few investment can give you return of 10% a year.
Madd off was shut down while he was paying 12% a year,

You tell me where to make that much and I will invest.

You bought houses and flip them can bring you a lot, but do you ahve time, knowledge, the proper house and what it takes to do it.

If one of my followers said they are not happy or make money with my strategy, I would be more than happy to have c2 to refund them since you can see with so much skills, I can’t make a living on $150 a month,
I have seen strategy with $50000, $150000, $ 250000 draw down and even more, they sill have people following them.

Wugot has the lowest average lost so far, highest profit factor among the strategy with over 80 trades and 90% win ratio.
I hope you know what you are talking about.

1 Like

By the way, are you follwing wugot? I do not see your name!
How do you know that most of our followers are loosing money when there was no lost on the trades and accounts are not visible?
Most of my followers have over $20000 in their accounts based on what they told me, since wugot used to trade 10 contracts, how come a $12000 withdaw would create an issue for them when our previous drawDow, our maximum draw down and this will will still be our maximum draw down was $15000?

If you show me that you have lost money from our strategy, we will give you the rest of the year free.

One single trade profit is enough to pay for at least 2 years and a half of what we charge.

Wugot is not here for monkey business. We are serious traders who want serious investors to make money and be satisfied. No kids game.

Lejeune Bauvil for Wugot.

I am asking neither free ride nor coupon from. I am talking about capital preservation when do trade. When you said , follow your trade early so you can only loss from your profit, that’s means, you don’t care to new subscribers. They lost their capital.

I can tell most subscribes lost their trade based on what C2 provide us. Most subscribes only trade 1 lot for the first trade, 1 lot at scd trade , 1 lot at third trade and exit less than 5 trades.

When a manager can’t handle the small account n he said he can manage big accounts, who believe the credibility this manager’s performance.

You always mention, you charge to little, why don’t you charge at decent amount?

Why are wory about subscribe fee? you should concern how you make money from the market, not complaining you charge small amount to your subscribers.

Furthermore, in here, your track performance is only few months. You are not registered Financial so we can’t check your credibility with FINRA and you are not CTA. There is no way we can check your credibility. You are only anonymous trader. Event most CTA charge 2% from accout size and 20% from performance. Most of them never say, come early, so you can only lost from profit.

Get your license , so people can comfortable with you and you can increase the fee.

@bauvil2003 you have your personal fan now :wink:

You are right. I am not here to make a long list of unuseful dispute.
I went to school for Finance and it will not an issue for me to be licensed, but I have my own dreams and own game plan since getting a license come also with so many headache. I have my short way that does not even require followers. I can create my followers, but they are not suitable for Gold futures.Wugot startegy works bets for small investors with $2000 capital, but they can not be in the USA since we are trading mostly CFD futures.

Licensed brokers make money on two side, for each trade place and performance.
Imagine you having 10000 clients alone making $10000 a month as profit and you gain 20%. This is the real deal.

YOU do not need license to do that if you are not in the USA.

When I also said, come early, because there will be a point, if wugot can not find enough followers, it would not worth the time to come and post here, have people disrecpect you and or get the stress on your back for all the chicken. people who can talk, but can not show what they have done. Wugot will be out or may even stop taking customers after a while.
WE are new for sure and we will show you what we are capable to do after a dood 6 months.
However, show me a syste with over 80 trades with 93% above win ratio that has a draw down as low as wugot, a profit factor has high as wugot, a scortino ratio as good as wugot.
We can’t guarantee nobody. Trading is risky. We are not God and will stay human. Anything can always happen. However, if we have to look on our trading experience, money management and strategy; we are cnfident that we will be in the market for a long ride even after you and I die, wugot startegy will stay.

Thanks for your concern and be blessed from WUGOT.

A little hint from a subscriber: many times, if not most of the time, the C2 auto trade record shows transactions for contracts traded as a single trade rather than as a group for each investor ;-}