The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Will this work on C2?

I will be launching a strategy on C2 however the setup seems different than most here

The issue is that my strategy isn’t created through buy and sell signals and each trade is dependent on the remaining portfolio i.e., existing open positions via a portfolio construction technique

More specifically, I will be running a ultra-fine-tuned, hedged portfolio with about 15 long and 15 short ETF positions.

I fear that unless someone starts following me on day 1, they will only gain exposure to the new trades, but not the entire portfolio

How would C2 handle this and are there any easy solutions?

For example, can I simply just publish all of my open positions periodically so that followers can manually place the trades to “get up to speed” or is there a way for followers to automatically catch up to the entire portfolio?

Thanks,
Gerald

1 Like

Subscriber can choose to enter only new positions or to enter all existing positions when subscribed. So if you inform subs, than they may follow your guidelines. But you are not able to enforce it.

Back to C2 Platform