1 System Subscription, 2 Accounts

Hi,

Wondering if it’s possible to trade the same system in two accounts with one subscription?

So in other words: I have subscribed to system X which costs $50 a month. I would like to trade this system in account A, as well as account B. Will I be able to do this paying my $50 a month subscription, or would a C2 user need to subscribe twice (presumably through a second C2 account)?

Asking just as a matter of personal preference/money management, the details of which are superfluous here.

Should anyone have an answer to this it’d be greatly appreciated.

Dear Sam,

AutoTrading is set up to take signals from a paid subscription and relay the system signals to a single brokerage account. If you would like to AutoTrade the same system in two different accounts you will need to have two subscriptions…and as you mentioned, the second subscription needs to be initiate through a second C2 account.

I suggest you reach out to the system developer and let him know that you’re looking to subscribe a second time to his system. Its good to keep the system vendor in the loop (for these type of matters) so that he doesn’t think its an error in his reporting when he sees your name twice.

- Melissa

Ok, that’s what I was looking for.

Appreciate the quick response, thanks Melissa.

Hello again, have a follow up question if you’re able:

I have gone ahead and subscribed to a system in the aforementioned way using a second account at C2. After subscribing to the system while logged into the second account, I was taken back to the dashboard screen for my primary C2 account. I then received a confirmation e-mail from C2 which arrived at the e-mail address for my primary account, and not the account for which I intended to set up the second subscription.

(I proceeded to the auto trade set-up for the system in the second account to see if perhaps this was just a browser error of some sort, but upon completing the set up was taken again to a subscription info screen. Which leads me to believe the subscription for the second account didn’t go through, and was “double credited” to my primary account)

I’m wondering now if my credit card might be charged 3 times if I go ahead with the auto-trade set-up in the second account. (once for the original subscr. in the primary account, one for the potentially erroneous charge to the first account stemming from the above described situation, and once from a re-entered/effective subscr. in the second account)

Any directions on how I should proceed?

Dear Sam,

It sounds like a cookie issue, however we still need to get to the bottom of this. I have sent an email to you requesting some additional information from you. Please reply back via the private email and I will be happy to look into this further.

- Melissa

Just a follow up post:

C2’s Help Desk was great and solved this issue for me.

For anyone else considering this type of set up or simply for future reference-

Subscribing through a second account can be done safely and effectively by using a second browser.