100 Percent Win

Forgive me if I am reluctant to share much about my system other than the results. It is based on knowledge, not luck.

I am trading by hand, and I can miss certain entry points, hence the seeming “contract dumps.” This effect actually turns out to be beneficial for the system and its subscribers as it improves the average price.

I am glad the trade on 12/26 has been brought up. We can all easily point to this as an obvious departure from the average trade, but we were nowhere close to a margin call and the DD did not exceed 12%.

Thanks again.

Hope you don’t mind me asking.

But, here DD was 70 %; on that same date, same trade?
How did that happen?

i dont know if you remember https://collective2.com/details/83803243

the beauty of forex is the leverage is so high and the movement is relatively small, so you can double down at least 8-10 times. Forex allow you martingale with less risk than stocks/vix/options. but 1 macro event its over. Zip4x has like 3 draw downs over 100%, but c2 doesn’t close strategies that has over 90% draw down and no margin call. so he is still alive and getting subs.

If anyone gonna subscribe to a martingale strategy, you can still do it. just make sure you diversify and scale no more than 10-20%. because i have seen zip4x blew up during brexit and 2 other times when Swiss Franc crashed overnight. Some of the subscribers end up owning FXCM and OANDA money next morning for negative balance.

good luck

1 Like

More contracts. “2 and 3” is obviously far more aggressive than the more responsible trading in “100pw.” Don’t know how C2 got 70% on that either, when Max DD is 42%… no matter. I knew the trade would win, and I traded it aggressively.

12/26/17 23:35 AUD/USD AUD/USD SHORT 114.24 0.79520 2/4/18 17:59 0.79045 70.44% $5,424
115530486 12/26/17 23:35 STO 4.2 AUD/USD 0.77429
115556874 12/28/17 1:01 STO 6.72 AUD/USD 0.77967
115530507 1/1/18 23:22 STO 10.92 AUD/USD 0.78333
115823619 1/11/18 5:40 STO 17.64 AUD/USD 0.78741
115838082 1/15/18 11:00 STO 28.56 AUD/USD 0.79773
115838088 1/19/18 3:46 STO 46.2 AUD/USD 0.80357

28 to 46! wow, i’m speechless. 20bp move, he is done and will owe broker money next day. Aren’t we glad all these martingale strategy all non TOS all trade paper money.

Two possibilities: I got lucky 159 times in a row or I know what I am doing. But that is all immaterial. Thankfully, the system does not require your acceptance, neither do its results.

Thanks for your time. Good luck, good trading.

*I won’t respond to this thread any longer. PM me if you have questions.

1 Like

zip4x did it 701 times. try to keep up.

1 Like

I knew the trade would win, and I traded it aggressively.

Unless you’re HFTing, no one ever knows that a trade will win, ex-ante.

If your scaling entry strategy is open-ended, then it’s a martingale, and if it ever gets within spitting distance of losing 50% of the account on a black swan macro event (where by definition you’ll be at max sizing, because you average down), then it’s also a martingale. Doesn’t matter what underlying logic you’re using; if it behaves like a martingale, then it is a martingale.

If you want to use a scaling/martingale strategy, that’s fine, just be honest with us. As I’m sure you’re already aware, the best defense you have against large market moves is to trade very, very small.

Great quote.

Sadly no, some poor bastards fell victim to his “performance” and probably didn’t kick the tires. He has 1-2 subscribers with REAL money. So sad.

To any readers of this thread, stay away from systems like this unless you want to lose most of what you invest. Great investors don’t win 100% of the time. No one does - and this charlatan “Proxy” is no exception.

As I found last week:

Among the 41 top rated strategies on C2 on Feb. 5, those with a win rate above 79% had a 75% chance of failure or serious trouble in the last week, while those with a win rate of 79% or less had only a 21% chance of serious trouble.

Strategies with win rates above 85% had a similar 75% rate of very large DD, from just one challenging event. After 3 or 4 major challenges over the next few years, one would expect that strategies with very high win rates would fail at an even higher rate.

Maybe yours is different–maybe not. Unfortunately, risk-averse investors may think that a very high win rate REDUCES their risk of loss, rather than increases it.

1 Like

Good luck to you. Keep it up.

If I were to pick 1 high risk system out here, it would be
Zip4x.

1 Like

So, you are saying, you are ok with DD 111%? . July 22, 2016 and hold until April 2017 for trade GBP/NZD

I just want to clarify, he will have several open positions at the same time, usually between 2-4 different positions. His style, he uses from big size and average to smaller size if the positions against him ( it is quite opposite from regular trader).

If his position has big DD, he typically doesn’t answer your questions and he can hold big DD for months. In average, his winning amount in dollar is smaller than his DD. He doesn’t mind to risk $ 1000 in order to gain $10.

May be for you Thanos, you are comfortable to have open high DD for several months, but I am not comfortable. Do not forget, if you are using IB, good luck, IB may liquidate your positions because of margin , as you can see , his DD was above 90%.
Btw, he doesn’t use IB broker n his broker is not compatible with C2, therefore, good luck, you are not at the same boat like him.

Just wishing the man luck in staying solvent. That’s all.

That’s why none of these strategy is TOS. When a trade this size go against u, at 60% draw down is already a 15% margin call. By the time u are at 75% draw down your original position is down to 30% size. It pretty much end any chance of making a come back. But on c2 you can have a drawdown of 120%, no margin call c2 let you just ride it out and keep paying the fee.

I had 2 large drawdown on a TOS system I sub to. First time was 35% draw down, he hedge the losing positions with option. So there wasn’t a margin call. By lower future exposure risk, IB didn’t increase margin when the trade keep going lower.

2nd large drawdown he had he just closed every position and started over. In my opinion that is the only 2 option you have when dealing with a large draw down. Hedge to stop farther losses or bite the bullet and take the loss. In a real brokerage account you can’t just keep double down and add to losing positions after a 30-40%+ draw down. Because your broker will raise your margin requirement on that security due to IV spike.

Of course we can all hope we don’t get a large drawdown.

Hi,
Just for information, mail received from Proxy:

"Hello,

I originally told my initial 10 subscribers that I would only be accepting just as many, but I decided to give it 15 and I’m going to cap it at that for now. With that I want to welcome everyone aboard and get right to explaining how much I plan to charge for the system.

For every payable period, I will be charging 38% of the system’s profits for the previous period, up to C2’s maximum subscription fee of $2,000. For example, if the system generates $3,000 for February, I will charge $1140 in March. For this first pay period, the first 10 subscribers will be billed based on trades that were opened after February 5th, and closed by March 6th. The last 5 subscribers will receive a coupon for the trades they have missed in February. After that, all subscription fees will be congruent based on gains from the 6th of the current month, to the 6th of the following month. If you do not believe you will be able to afford the subscription fee, it would be kind to unsub scribe so others may have a chance.

Also, it is highly recommended you autotrade the system. I do not believe you will be able to follow what I am doing, and since the fee is based on performance, it is important you are able to enter every trade.

Based on current performance, with subscription fees included, if you are able to scale to the system at 1:1, you should make around $50,000 dollars in the next twelve months. If you are scaled any higher, you obviously stand to make a very decent living with this system.

To reinforce your confidence, please give me the ticker of any instrument you are interested and I will give you an analysis based on this system and possible entry and exit points. This system works across all tradable instruments.

Few FAQ’s for the newcomers:

“Do you have a stop loss?” I do not need one. There are many aspects of this system that turn certain widely-accepted practices and paradigms on their head. There i s a planned exit strategy for every trade which will be faithfully executed. Some of the initial entries to certain trades will be exited at a loss, but the average price is always better than the exit price. If you look at the trade record, you will find several trades, usually with more than 6 contracts, which may take a while to work out. They WILL work out. If one of these trades happens to occur – which they will – do NOT unsubscribe in the middle of the trade.

“Is is mechanical?” Yes. There is no judgment or discretion.

“Do you trade it?” Yes. I will have it Trades-Own-System certified within the next month.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks again,
Jonathon"

2 Likes

The hubris is astounding. This will be one to watch. Cue popcorn…:popcorn:

2 Likes

Will it be free the next month when he has a negative month?

Yeah - will he return the fees if he has a losing month? lol.

I see that he wants to charge based on performance. He does have kahunas! lol…

No different than hedge fund managers, except probably worse, in that he is charging immediately for gains, whereas at least HF managers wait until year end performance is done.

No high water mark of course, so he can make $3k one month and charge you $1140, then lose say $5k the next month, then make $3k the next month and charge you another $1140, then lose another say $5k, etc.

No matter what he wins 100% :+1:

1 Like