$5000 in August

GOAL!!! Yup we hit it.

hi,QuantStatFutures,
I have a few question:

1. Your strategy charges an expensive $200, but trade once a week, do you think your strategy worth $200 a month?

2. Your strategy had very high win rate. I check it and you seem to never stop until at the end of the day. I mean if your trade is losing, you never cut loss, but only cut it at the end of the day. That is why your strategy has so high win rate.But your losing trade could go very big if market goes very big against you on that day. That means your strategy has very big risk, especially you trade very high leverage.
    I mean you see some strategies selling options and make money every month on low drawdown, but they have big risk if tail risk hit. Your strategy is no different than those strategies.

3.I also see you have a couple of other strategies that charge heft fee but don’t trade them. How do you explain to your subscribers ?

I guess I’m doing something right considering I have around 50 subscribers that signed up. Paying customers.

Ok, you make a few hundred on a trade, but since you never cut loss until at the end of a day, so I have seen ES drop 50 points a day, that translates into $12500 for your potential loss on one day as you trade 5 contracts.
I will keep posting this information on your topic, and let people be aware that your strategy has potential risk of $12500 loss on one day.

Correct me if I am wrong but all his loading trades are closed before 12pm. Two are closed before 10am and one is closed before 12pm.

He closed those trades because those were winning trades.
If his trades were losing, he never closed them until at the end of a day. You can check his losing trades. Every one of them was closed at the end of the day.

C2 give my strategy a possibility of 10% loss a 0.5% chance of occurring. You can post all you want. Why did you come back with a new name? From 2% per day to 1% per day to now SwingPro. You think you have credibility here you scam artist? People that have enough disposable income are smart. There’s a reason they got to where they are in life to be able to afford investing in things like C2. You think you can fool them?

There are times we have to face the truth and it’s time for you to face the truth. You’re not a good trader. You’re not even a mediocre trader. What you are is a scam artist. Why don’t you support 1% per day anymore? I’m sure you’ll stop supporting this new scam of yours also and come back with a new name. Guess what I’m on the lookout and I’m investigating and I’m warning ALL my clients. You think coming back with a new name gave you cover? I notice patterns and I immediately noticed one with you. I smelled a scam artist and I WAS RIGHT.

I’m looking out for people. Not just to subscribe to me. I’m providing a service that does beyond. I think uncovering your scam is proof of that. You scam artist.

1 Like

So why don’t you trade now? You know your strategy has very big risk and are afraid that you could hit bad luck of losing $12500 a day, so you try to avoid trading as possible as you can, and that is the only way you feel safe.
Your strategy is a big scam and will cause your subscribers big loss on someday day.

“10% loss a 0.5% chance of occurring”??? LOL.
Are you newbie? You said you worked in wall street for many years, but your way of saying things suggest you don’t understand performance statistics as an experienced trader should do.Only newbie will say things like you did.
Your strategy only goes one month, so the statistics reflect your one month history. When your strategy goes for one years, you could see it become “40% loss a 50% chance of occurring.”.
Don’t argue with me on this anymore, since everyone knows this except you, that’s why I guess you are a newbie but not an experienced trader as you claimed.

You clearly didn’t like the fact that I uncovered your scam. I traded twice in September and am up $800 for QuantStat2 Futures. You scam artist you trying to troll me is not working. I sent my subs an exact playbook of how I would take trades today before the market opened. Yup I was accountable. Those scenarios didn’t occur and we stayed on the sidelines. But my subs got that broadcast before the open so if we got one of three scenarios and I didn’t take a trade I think they’d be questioning it.

Anyway, you scam artist. What’s your plan with this new strategy of yours now that we all know the truth?

1 Like

And BTW someone likes the fact that I was looking out for people. Going beyond just trying to get subs. Because I just picked up another subscriber. Another paying customer. Go look she just signed up today. One paying and one on sim.

QuantStat2 Futures (112733962)

Even though I don’t know if I ever will subscribe to any of your systems, except in sim-mode, I have to admit that you did a public service in exposing SwingPro - thanks.

1 Like

You’re welcome KarlA

For the past 12 trading days you only traded 2 days, so why you don’t trade like your first month? Why you traded everyday in your first month but now you stop doing like that? Because you wanted subscribers in first month and now you are afraid of losing subscribers. Because you know your strategy has big risk and you don’t trust it yourself.

I will keep posting your information on big risk of your strategy everyday, don’t worry.

I believe none of your subscribers know your strategy has risk of losing $12500 on one day, or they will not subscribe to your strategy. I will let them know this risk and let any future potential subscribers of your strategy know this.

You should warn all 50 of my paying subscribers to unsubscribe too while you’re at it and run for the hills. Somehow a warning from a scam artist doesn’t have the same ring to it.