$5000 in August

Everyone has a different risk profile. I think you have to answer that for yourself. My goal is to get get the signals right and be transparent so subs are able to make a decision. I provide the facts. People make individual decisions about their own money. One example of what one sub might do is for every signal he might take a 1 lot in that product. The entry price and stop price and target price are all provided at time of signal. He gets to participate at reduced risk. In this example we got filled on 5 lots in SEP WHEAT. Total profit is $1523. On a 1 lot profit would be $304.60. The risk on the 5 lot was probably in the $1200 range. On a 1 lot that would be risk of $240. Are you OK taking a risk of $240 on that trade? That I can’t answer you have to answer that but you would of known about that trade last night and had plenty of time to decide if you’re following that signal or not. Hope that was helpful. Thanks.

I understand your point, it describes one of the intermediate conditions. My expectation is that If your equity curve will go south, then your losses will increase and your winners will decrease. I can’t say that this is impossible scenario.

I just ran 2 scenarios applying error value to independent (from my opinion) parameters, thst is the reason of using average win and loss as is.

From my opinion 80% is quite high % of winners that can be achievable with averaging down or waiting to get profit approaches. Calculated 56% is probably underestimated, but with your trading style I would expect 60-65%.

I am not calling you a bad or good trader, I simply don’t know it. The C2 record is very short to make any decisions, and I didn’t see any other records of your trading anywhere else. I just pointed out that the range of the expectation (or other numbers) can be really wide based on 10 trades data.

And from my experience here at C2 futures traders with two digit monthly income don’t live long. :slight_smile: Maybe you can be an exception, we will see it in half of the year.

Sir, with all due respect, you placed 10 trades on 1 strategy and 6 on the other one. The third is market “private” so we don’t know.
You are dedicating a lot of time singing the praises of you systems.
I think you should let be time tell the validity and consistency of your strategies.

Thank you.

2 Likes

I would say don’t subscribe to the free trial and don’t read this post if it bothers you. Pretty simple. I’m not here looking to offend people but at the same time I’m talking about my strategy in a post I created. I believe I do have the right to talk about whatever I want. Thanks for your interest.

This sounds like this guy ==> Discount REMOVED, Las Vegas Odds Maker System Released (Brand New Futures & Forex Trading System)

Poker player and wouldnt stop talking about his system.

There’s one thing I’ll guarantee. RT Capital will have a loss that is a fact. Here’s some free advice for people that don’t like what I have to say. Why don’t you wait until I have a loss and then pile on. You’ll certainly sound more credible. It’ll be great you can tell me how I failed at life because of my trading loss. There seems to be two kinds of people on here. The one kind desperately want me to stay quiet for whatever reason and I’m sure they have their reasons. The second kind puts up with what I’m saying but tries to pick up information to use for trading. Information is king. You might want to listen to what people are saying you might pick up something useful.

You think my subs to RT Capital want me to stay quiet and not post anything? I sent them a private msg broadcast to all of them letting them know ES is setting up a reversal play and the exact price this will be confirmed. This msg went out at 1:28pm to short ES. Not everyone traded on that but there are a few that did short and are very happy they did. At minimum my subs were certainly not trying to buy the dip thinking it’s just an ordinary pullback. You think those people want me to stay quiet? I’d say they’re happy with the information I’m providing.

Again I’m not forcing anyone to read this post or subscribe and I actually encourage you not to do either if you don’t like my style. But you’re still here reading for a reason. People are smart. They have 30 free days to decide. They’re losing nothing. And at the end they’ll make a decision that best fits their needs. Thanks for your interest.

2 Likes

I think the jumping into statements of how much someone will make is not responsible, we are traders not wizards.

You might be correct this time, but I see it as gambling.

GM 814,

I started this post as a goal but I can see how people could mistake it for a strong statement. I generally find that my goals become reality when I let people know about them and I’m accountable. If I had a goal of losing weight and let everyone know I’m thinking twice about having that beer or missing the gym because it’s too early in the morning.

I get that we are traders not wizards. I have two very different strategies.
QuantStat2 Futures (112733962)
This uses a $25k bankroll to try and make an income every month

RT Capital (112807670)
This trades in a more traditional sense. It risks 0.5% at most on a trade. People know what the risk is and are able to scale to their individual size.

I can understand how you might view QuantStat2 as gambling. Is this similar to having a bankroll in poker and grinding it out everyday? Yeah similar. But if I’m taking a trade with edge I should come out ahead over the long run. And of course I’ll certainly take hits along the way. I’ll try to give one more poker example. If I had aces (AA) and the money went in before any cards were dealt and my opponent had kings (KK) I have a huge edge. Would I expect to lose here and there? Of course. Would I expect to come out ahead over a large sample size of running this scenario? I would expect that. I’m taking trades here that have edge.

I don’t think it would be fair to view RT Capital anywhere near a gambling strategy. It’s very clearly stated that it takes three kinds of trades. Tiers 1, 2, and 3 with the best opportunities risking at most 0.5% followed by 0.25% for Tier 2 and finally a tiny tenth of one percent for any other opportunities. I posted something about this if you are interested. The post is called “RT Capital risk profile and scale”. Say someone was managing a friends and family account at Interactive Brokers and had IDK maybe $7M under mgmt I think the individual account holders would be happy knowing their money is managed this exact way. Most people care first about a return of their capital and then a return on their capital. Risk here is clearly defined and people appreciate that.

Thanks for your interest.

Sorry for misunderstanding I didn’t mean that you are a gambler. i just say that producing something is.

If you say that a team X will win team Y and you are wiling to put money on it it is gambling.

Both of your strategies look good but it hard to see the future, any way hats off to you.

Yeah NP. Thanks 814.

That’s awfully high risk, a $5K account, only has room to take a $100 hit (proper management conditions).

That’s what 8 ticks?

QuantStat2 is based on a $25k account size not $5k

I know, but it was mentioned something about someone with a smaller account, I wouldn’t go into futures with no less than $10-15K, it’s just asking for trouble if not careful, especially for example when brexit occured

I love how many people come on here, boast these lofty goals, or boast how they are the smartest investors on earth…
6 months later they are all gone.

How about performance first, then start the thread…

5 Likes

Subs that have been with me from the start are up. Ask them if they’d like missing out on the profits they’ve locked in already to wait 6 months. That goes for both QuantStat2 Futures as well as RT Capital. I totally respect your decision to wait and see but don’t assume others aren’t ready to make money right away. Thanks for your interest.

Locked in profits? You appear to have been in draw down for the second half of your short track record, so anyone still subscribed is at risk of losing all profit. Wishing you and any subscribers the best, but your performance to this point is wait and see at best.

Still up regardless overall. Would you like to also mention RT Capital or are you intentionally leaving out that strategy? Those guys are making money it’s best you left that out it doesn’t help your argument. Thanks for your interest.

My response was not about your trading ability, as I know nothing about you, it was only about a system you created. Your other system RT Capital, seems to be off to a good start, but it also has a very short track record.

I’m new here too, consistency is key man, I returned 118% last month, no one cares because it’s a new strategy.

Only reason I have subscribers is because I did a promo to give people 6 months free.

I’m confident in my trading strategy, just have to prove it.

And this is something realistic for an audience to want and expect

1 Like

You had an account value of $60k on 8/10 and it dropped $40,000 the next day. 400 contracts for a $14k loss then 600 contracts for a $25k loss. And yes people auto traded along so real actual people lost a lot of money on your signal. I’m sorry this to me is insane. I would NEVER put my subs in something that risky. 1000 option contracts on that small account. RT Capital is risking AT MOST 0.5% of the account on any particular trade. And that’s only if it’s a premium Tier 1 setup.

TO ALL INVESTORS:
Please make your life easier. With me you know EXACTLY what you’re risking. If I risk $1250 on a trade you know you can scale down and participate risking say $250 on the same trade. RT Capital is before anything else concerned with the risk. The profits come when they do we’re just managing the risk along the way. STOP LOSING YOUR SHIRT ON OTHER RISKY STRATEGIES. You know if I put you in a trade exactly what your risk is. I’m not chasing dreams putting you in 1000 ES contracts. Nope. 0.5% risk at most. Half of one percent. I’m not just picking on this one guy. Some strategies on the top leader board are definitely not there anymore. Not moved down lower. Completely off after that spike in volatility. So even the “leaders” are putting you guys in some crazy risky stuff. I’m interested in keeping my customers and building a long term relationship. I get that these guys have a need to prove they’re the greatest but they fail to understand if all their subs go broke they won’t have anyone left to prove how “great” they are to.

Please sign up for the free trial. You don’t have to trade along so you have nothing at risk. There is absolutely no obligation. Try it free and see if it fits your investing needs. I’m always available to answer any questions or concerns. Thanks for your interest. RT Capital (112807670)

1 Like