Another solid month in the books -- keeping to that 5%-10% per month goal

Thanks, InteractiveAssets, I am going to block that user as well. And please be assured that those of us who have been around since you came to C2 are well-aware of your honesty, integrity, and skills.

2 Likes

That is so kind of you and means a lot to me.

I’ll say a lot of provocative things out here basically for my entertainment so if I’m attacked once in awhile it’s fine and I enjoy it, but I will say if I were to hold 5 systems and mine being one of them, I would include Patience is a Virtue, it’s a well thought out network of ETFs created by an intelligent leader. I myself used to toy with the idea and I believe it has potential.

3 Likes

That is very kind of you.

Making leveraged bets on gold, S&P 500 and treasuries is well thought out? Interesting…

Unless I’m wrong, seems like his system has been around longer than yours with about a 40% better return and less than half the drawdown. but then again there may be a few people who dig a 60% dd.

1 Like

He has one of the best performing strategies on here but I think he’s a 1 year wonder. 55% drawdown?(or about 45% from my starting capital). They don’t mind when they’ve almost TRIPLED their investment. If people don’t like drawdowns, they shouldn’t invest in equities at all.

Hi @greg_morris2,

Based on what I can tell from the “hypothetical performance” graph on your account page, Collective2 shows your beginning account value on September 24, 2019 at roughly $49,901. On March 23, 2020 your account value looks like it was about $27,698. Are you able to explain why feel that you only had “about a 25% drawdown” from your starting capital? Is Collective2 official data somehow drastically wrong here?

Corrected. Thanks @reconFactor